Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Way To Encouarge A Stalker Attack?

(PSN)GYP5Y-KILL3RX

Question

Hey guys, I've played warframe for a pretty long time and I feel like I have everything I want... except for a Hate.

So I'm asking you guys if there is a way to get the Stalker to attack more often and what mission I should play to do so. Last night I had the G3 attack twice and the Stalker once he dropped a Dread. So should I continue doing applodourus for 5 minutes every time? or do something else.

Please Help.

17 answers to this question

I say level gear, he has a nack for showing up at the worst times.

Yes. Most of the time I have seen him is when I am leveling stuff, meaning I am only using the gun I am leveling so I have no chance against him. It gets cheap after a while...

Yes. Most of the time I have seen him is when I am leveling stuff, meaning I am only using the gun I am leveling so I have no chance against him. It gets cheap after a while...

I'm pretty sure it's just because this game is all about leveling stuff, there's always something to level up.

And once you have everything leveled up you tend to play a bit less, so chances are lower just because you play less; in almost a year and a half I can say I've been "invaded" by Stalker a lot of times in many different situations, no way to get a pattern looking at my equipment...

EDIT: also, awesome gif above!

Edited by siralextraffo

I think the chance of the Stalker appearing increases if you have low Conclave rating.