The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The New Icon?

GrapplerBot

Maybe its to indicate theres new junk in the Market?

EDIT: Figured it out. Its to indicate Prime Access is on sale. What a way to backstab everyone. They reduce the price of the Prime Access in this update.

Really? Should have waited for a week after then to get a sale.

Maybe its to indicate theres new junk in the Market?

EDIT: Figured it out. Its to indicate Prime Access is on sale. What a way to backstab everyone. They reduce the price of the Prime Access in this update.

Prime Access hasn't changed price. It's always been 50-80-140 and 50 for the accessories.

36e7fb2551b77f8734a7bbda9974e045.png

fBxYDA3.png

Previously, Chaos was roughly £50 and Absorb was £99.

Yeah. That was BEFORE you purchased Control.

When you purchase a pack the other packs then only show the DIFFERENCE in price.

Control is £49.

Chaos is £99.

Chaos (£99) - Control (£49) = Control to Chaos Upgrade (£59)

Yeah. That was BEFORE you purchased Control.

When you purchase a pack the other packs then only show the DIFFERENCE in price.

Control is £49.

Chaos is £99.

Chaos (£99) - Control (£49) = Control to Chaos Upgrade (£59)

Thats really, really confusing. To me, it just looked like i've had my bank account bled out. Ill apologize for making a scene over it, but theres no reason that couldn't be better indicated.

To me, it looked like the new artwork for the Nyx Prime Access on the in-game market was to draw people's attention to it, so they noticed the illusionary price reduction.

Thats really, really confusing. To me, it just looked like i've had my bank account bled out. Ill apologize for making a scene over it, but theres no reason that couldn't be better indicated.

To me, it looked like the new artwork for the Nyx Prime Access on the in-game market was to draw people's attention to it, so they noticed the illusionary price reduction.

Actually it's indicated quite well. This is how Prime Access packs were always displayed. It displays how much money you need to spend to obtain that pack based on what pack you currently own.

Actually it's indicated quite well. This is how Prime Access packs were always displayed. It displays how much money you need to spend to obtain that pack based on what pack you currently own.

That didn't convey to me. Theres no text or graphical explanation, like a "Upgrade for the small price of £20" or anything along those lines. All I saw were numbers that were drastically smaller than the ones I was first offered, I don't see any way how I could've known it was the upgrade cost.

So can our dear community moderator enlighten us about that icon? Guess you are closest to the source of it

I believe it indicates that there's an item in the market that's on sale (like Darvo's Deals), not platinum discounts. It's not showing up for me, which tells me that I probably already own whatever's on sale.