The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like Sigils. At All.

Brimir

Question is:

Will our accumulated gameplay time count towards them?

My guess is yes, especially since one of the sigils transforms with your mastery rank.

More than likely they'll do the same (Well, probably more efficient) scan they did with the Achievement system they implemented a good long while back. Or just simply scan everyone's current achievements, and give them their sigils automatically (if said sigils are connected to certain achievements)

My guess is yes, especially since one of the sigils transforms with your mastery rank.

More than likely they'll do the same (Well, probably more efficient) scan they did with the Achievement system they implemented a good long while back. Or just simply scan everyone's current achievements, and give them their sigils automatically (if said sigils are connected to certain achievements)

Would love if sigils would be unlocked by special achievements ( at least some of them ). Do 50 waves in T4 Defense, 1 hour in T4 survival, kill Vor under 20 seconds and such.

Also dont like them? dont wear them, just do the quests for the rewards

I do like them, but the positioning couldn't possibly be worse.

If you could place them on a the arms and legs it would be a lot better, especially on female 'frames with them badonkadonk thighs - they'd be really clear and nicely visible there.

Its a new cosmetic way for people too look good, saying that they should just stop making sigils just because your opinion is you don't like them is a bad idea. Your only one person not all of Warframe, some people are going too like them some people are going too not its just for more money and more choices. I cant complain I like more choices even if too me they are bad looking lets me keep the good ones too myself.

Its a new cosmetic way for people too look good, saying that they should just stop making sigils just because your opinion is you don't like them is a bad idea. Your only one person not all of Warframe, some people are going too like them some people are going too not its just for more money and more choices. I cant complain I like more choices even if too me they are bad looking lets me keep the good ones too myself.

...did you actually read past the title of my thread?

I do like them, but the positioning couldn't possibly be worse.

If you could place them on a the arms and legs it would be a lot better, especially on female 'frames with them badonkadonk thighs - they'd be really clear and nicely visible there.

who said you couldnt? It hasnt even shipped yet 

Problems with having opinions. You did see how happy people are in North Korea without any opinions.

:)

im just wondering how people can make judgments on it when the only interaction/experience we've had with them is seeing it in a dev stream. It hasnt even shipped yet, Itd be one thing if it shipped and people went "oh, well this is why i dont like it", but as of right now it doesnt exist in game.

sure, you may not  like the look, but thats really all we can say

Edited by Echoa

im just wondering how people can make judgments on it when the only interaction/experience we've had with them is seeing it in a dev stream. It hasnt even shipped yet, Itd be one thing if it shipped and people went "oh, well this is why i dont like it", but as of right now it doesnt exist in game.

sure, you may not  like the look, but thats really all we can say

The devstream is pretty clear on the thing I have a problem with when it comes to sigils.

Of course, you'd know that if you'd read past the title instead of assuming stuff.

The devstream is pretty clear on the thing I have a problem with when it comes to sigils.

Of course, you'd know that if you'd read past the title instead of assuming stuff.

i already read and responded to the positioning comment, get your panties out of a bunch and read what i said. It hasnt shipped, we dont know if all they showed is final or not. Its obvious you arent reading replies at this point.

Wait till we know if we can move them to arms, legs, etc. 

nothing is ever final in the streams, they always make tweaks, changes, etc. and add more to it even after shipment

Edited by Echoa

Yea I agree they are kinda of lame in my opinion. But they are stat-less and do not enhance gameplay at all. So no real issue with them

They just are not for me. I would much rather them put out a larger variety of stance mods. But alas that is a different argument altogether.

Yea I agree they are kinda of lame in my opinion. But they are stat-less and do not enhance gameplay at all. So no real issue with them

They just are not for me. I would much rather them put out a larger variety of stance mods. But alas that is a different argument altogether.

i thought the fire one looked really awkward, like they took a video of fire and pasted it on his chest xP i like them but that one specifically feels really weird.

I wish them hovered above your body like the badges. That would make more sense to me, although based on steves initial teaser on twitter I think they used to do thatand it was changed for some reason only they know.

Edited by Shreiko

The reason being the positioning:

a. The Warframes have a lot of stuff on both their chests and backs (Primes in particular) which really doesn't combo well with the Sigils.

b. Chest armour pieces and Syandanas create the same issue as well.

They're just not going to look nice but rather all cluttered and awkward. If you could place them on a the arms and legs it would be a lot better, especially on female 'frames with them badonkadonk thighs - they'd be really clear and nicely visible there.

You mean Thunda Thighs!