The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Like Sigils. At All.

Brimir

If you don't like them just don't use them.

Not every game system is for everyone.

If you play an online game that is ever expanding..and expect that EVERYTHING just caters towards YOU...then I have some BAD NEWS for you.

I can't get excited by this while we still can't put badges on either/both shoulders.

You can put badges on both shoulders....one side is just reserved for the clan badge.....

From what was seen of the Sigils in the devstream, just a few thoughts :

1. If you have weapons / Syandana(s) on your back, you won't be able to see them nicely.

2. Even if you have them on the front, most of the time (in game, except being in your Liset) you won't be able to see it since you are always staring at your back 80% of the time.

3. Animations / Effects look out of place, as if they were slapped onto the frame just for kinks like bumper stickers on a car.

1. If you want to see the sigil, you may just have to make a choice between it and the syandana.

2. I think the idea of the front sigils is completely related to the upcomming hubs and allowing other players to see.

3. with some I agree, with others not so much. It will depend on the colors you use with your frame, I think.

Sigils are cosmetic. You don't have to use them.

I will be collecting them--mainly because it's something to do--but may or may not use them. That will depend on a number of factors, mostly my own sense of aesthetics.

I didn't used to like the idea of the syandanas and sugatras. Then I saw a Valkyr running about with a syandana and it just looked way cool. So I ended up with my first one...then the event one...then another...and another...and another...you get the idea. Not all my 'frames wear them. They don't wear the same ones. They potentially change them with weapon loadout and/or other appearance changes.

So, some I'll use and some I won't. I won't use the same thing constantly. It'll all depend on what I like seeing at that time. It represents visual options. Eye-candy. And I'm all about the eye-candy.