Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Imminent Proto-Armor Return

Kinda bummed since I figured it'd be a one off like Lato and Braton Vandal that would show I was there at the first year. Maybe a proto-Nyx or glaive would be better for PS4 anniversary

lato and braton prime were beta stuff celebrating the beginning of open beta. and it would be the proto armor unless they want flak. i think after next years anniversary could bring more stuff like proto-nyx.

lato and braton vandal were beta stuff celebrating the beginning of open beta. and it would be the proto armor unless they want flak. i think after next years anniversary could bring more stuff like proto-nyx.

*resists urge to say all hail Llelouche Vi Britania*

True but they could of done something special for the PS4 anniversary.

lato and braton prime were beta stuff celebrating the beginning of open beta. and it would be the proto armor unless they want flak. i think after next years anniversary could bring more stuff like proto-nyx.

You mean Braton and lato vandal, and second PS4 players got the chance to get the skin already so there's no reason why a new skin can't come along with the Excal proto skin. But yes I have the Excal Proto Skin and I'm not that bothered if it comes back again, they never said it was a one time only thing in the first place.

I know Xbox 1 players never got the chance to get the excal proto skin but they could get it along with a new proto skin that could be released next anniversary for warframe. 

Edited by NovusNova

To be clear, I'm okay with it returning - I just wanted to see a Nyx or Glaive proto skin too, personally. 

so am i. i missed it when i was taking a giant break from the game

*resists urge to say all hail Llelouche Vi Britania*

True but they could of done something special for the PS4 anniversary.

probably just gonna get the same things as the pc anniversary. the tension between consoles would only get worse if anything else above a simple skin was released as exclusive.

Edited by Llelouche

And people should be annoyed because Proto is coming back? Why exactly?

Oh, come on, Robo. You've been on the forums for a very long time, and you have seen how people act when they think their shiny is about to lose some of its sheen.

It'll be like the Brakk incident when the G3 released and the forums will explode.

Oh, come on, Robo. You've been on the forums for a very long time, and you have seen how people act when they think their shiny is about to lose some of its sheen.

It'll be like the Brakk incident when the G3 released and the forums will explode.

I know why they are whining, but i dont see any reason behind it.

Proto skin for Excal. Yeah it's cool and I want it because I don't have it, but.....I'd like to see something along the lines of a proto skin for every frame. Why? Because with the impending RB nerf, until I see his other skill brought FAR above what RB will be turned into, excalibro is just gonna gather dust in the closet.

I also wouldn't be opposed them bringing back/giving out the Strun Wraith/Gorgon Wraith. ^_^

Proto skin for Excal. Yeah it's cool and I want it because I don't have it, but.....I'd like to see something along the lines of a proto skin for every frame. Why? Because with the impending RB nerf, until I see his other skill brought FAR above what RB will be turned into, excalibro is just gonna gather dust in the closet.

I also wouldn't be opposed them bringing back/giving out the Strun Wraith/Gorgon Wraith. ^_^

@bold. I don't think that will be happening. Excalibur has a proto-skin because the skin is from Dark Sector. It existed.

That being said, I don't mind the return of the Proto-skin, but I would've liked to have the Blaze skin for Ember, or that Female Ash concept as a skin for Ash. I think those would be cool. Maybe even have the Nemesis skin for Nyx.

Edited by BloodCarnival

I know why they are whining, but i dont see any reason behind it.

its like the tethra mods being charged 500 p. we are talking about stuff that can/will be put in again when the DE wants. its not like those items are like excal prime.

the only things left that could get a proto skin are nyx as nemesis and glaive/prime? i believe there are some concepts for an enemy in dark sector that ended up being frost but who knows. it could be a proto skin for frost?

Edited by Llelouche