Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Harlequin Mirage Helmet Bp Showing As Arcane Scorpion Ash

TrinityPrime

Was anyone brave [or rich] enough to rush it with plat? We know the blueprint is for scorpion arcane, but did crafting it give different results?

Seems possible to me that it is in fact the Harry helmet but with the wrong name and picture.  The ingredients are different after all.

Taking into consideration that not only does the BP not stack with other BPs, it also has a different resource requirement, I think we can assume that this is the Mirage alt helm BP, and building it may make it into the Mirage alt helm. However, looking at the obvious facts, the BP is bugged into looking like Ash's Arcane Scorpion helmet. I'm building it right now, and looking at it in my foundry looks like Ash's helm in there, but this could also be part of the bug. I have a strong feeling that it'll turn into Mirage's alt helm once it's complete, but I can't guarantee this until it actually is complete tomorrow.

In all honesty, I really wanted an arcane helm. But since it's the crappy Scorpion helmet, Mirage's helm will do just fine for me.

(Now if only there was an alert for the Arcane Pendragon helmet that wasn't actually bugged...)

Well... Considering some of us didn't even get the arcane BP... Can't even lunch it to see that...

I've looked in my inventory, still have the ones i farmed at the time but not this one...

Edit : And nothing appears in my foundry...

Edited by Tiwele

Taking into consideration that not only does the BP not stack with other BPs, it also has a different resource requirement, I think we can assume that this is the Mirage alt helm BP, and building it may make it into the Mirage alt helm. However, looking at the obvious facts, the BP is bugged into looking like Ash's Arcane Scorpion helmet. I'm building it right now, and looking at it in my foundry looks like Ash's helm in there, but this could also be part of the bug. I have a strong feeling that it'll turn into Mirage's alt helm once it's complete, but I can't guarantee this until it actually is complete tomorrow.

In all honesty, I really wanted an arcane helm. But since it's the crappy Scorpion helmet, Mirage's helm will do just fine for me.

(Now if only there was an alert for the Arcane Pendragon helmet that wasn't actually bugged...)

I'll let you risk it first before I build it. I've got no use for the arcane helmet so don't fancy building it if that's what it is.

Here's hoping it is Mirage's helmet.

Sooo, do you guys think the dev who made it just forgot to finish changing what I assume is their basic/default/template helmet blueprint into the new mirage helmet blueprint?

Or game glitched and pulled Arcane Scorpion as Harlequin helmet.

EDIT: I bet that number values for both are pretty close.

Edited by RoboDoge

The BP obtained from the alert is the Mirage Harlequin Helmet BP (with Scorpion text), however, building it will result in the Arcane Scorpion Helmet (since someone forgot to change the values after copy pasting)

So, if I'm reading that statement correctly, then you're saying that it's the ash arcane scorpion helmet with bugged resource requirements?

Because in-game it's listed as Arcane Scorpion Helm, and it has the same text, and as you said building it results in the Arcane scorpion helmet. In fact, I believe twitter was the only place to say that the mirage alt helm was up on alert. The only difference I'm seeing is the fact that the resource requirements are the same as mirage's alt helm.(granted of course, that the helmet should not have been on alert to begin with(ash's helm) so that in and of itself is a bug)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I got the Arcane Scorpion Helmet for it, though. Not sure whether or not others will get it if this was an accident

EDIT/UPDATE: Resources to build the helmet are incorrect. Rather than 500 Salvage, 1 Orokin Cell, 2 Neurodes, and 350 Alloy Plates, this helmet requires 500 Plastids, 1 Orokin Cell, 2 Neural Sensors, and 350 Alloy Plates. 

I can confirm it is a arcane. Building right now. 

keep us updated

I got the Arcane Scorpion Helmet for it, though. Not sure whether or not others will get it if this was an accident

EDIT/UPDATE: Resources to build the helmet are incorrect. Rather than 500 Salvage, 1 Orokin Cell, 2 Neurodes, and 350 Alloy Plates, this helmet requires 500 Plastids, 1 Orokin Cell, 2 Neural Sensors, and 350 Alloy Plates. 

I reacall that when I started to build mine earlier (it's the bp from the bugged alert we're discussing) I had the correct recipe of resource requirements. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that I've never owned an arcane helm or arcane helm bp for ash.

I reacall that when I started to build mine earlier (it's the bp from the bugged alert we're discussing) I had the correct recipe of resource requirements. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that I've never owned an arcane helm or arcane helm bp for ash.

I've never had this particular arcane helm either. I would assume that this was a bugged blueprint released. Though, it could just be a bugged Mirage helm, which would prove that the Mirage helm has a different recipe. Gotta love the Warframe Weekend Wonders.

PanUmbrian; check the helmet/appearance/whatever they're calling it this week tab in your inventory. I already had the Arcane Scorpion helmet too, and that's the only place the BP is showing. It won't show up in your foundry, because you already have one built, so you can't craft a second one.

I'm holding on to the BP for now, in case they fix it with a script.