Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grate Prime Build

KaptainK3nny

I'd stay away from Thunderbolt since you can't really shoot this weapon in rapid succession. Thunderbolt doesn't scale from the weapon's damage, meaning that it'll only be useful on weapons that can be thrown into crowds at a rapid rate, such as the Infiltrator.

Replace that with Charged Chamber to stack with Primed Chamber (or Hammer Shot, if you want to take advantage of its juicy Status chance). Other than that, CaptainPeanut's build sounds great.

EDIT:

If you want to sacrifice some defense for extra offense, then you can always replace the Arrow Mutation with either Lethal Torrent or Heavy Impact, although you're going to need an extra forma handy if you want to keep that mismatching Shield Flux.

Edited by SortaRandom

I HAVE heard that it was released on the market for an insane amount of platinum for a very short while, and that a few people actually bought it, but I'm not that sure if this is actually true.

It sure was! On April Fools it was available for 60 seconds after the first log in for the day for 9001 plat :) 

Moved to appropriate section. Keep it clean! :)

De this is an actual weapon

It was out on april fools some people have it. therefore it is not off topic

Yes it is off topic since its not an actual weapon at this time.

people still own it ._.

Do they now?

I HAVE heard that it was released on the market for an insane amount of platinum for a very short while, and that a few people actually bought it, but I'm not that sure if this is actually true.

It sure was! On April Fools it was available for 60 seconds after the first log in for the day for 9001 plat :) 

I would have so bought it if I had the plat. If it was up to me I would have bought 9k plat to get it!

people still own it ._.

Still off topic buddy

Oh, well that's easy OP!

The only real essential mod is "grate bait mate". You've got to max it to level 8. At this point, all enemies in the map should immediately aggro on you, but not to worry, since the 100% damage reduction pretty much negates any threat below level 9001.

After that, depending on what faction you're fighting, you might want to put "flame repellent" just in case you get hit by the Grineer T.R.O.L.L. unit.

After that, slap "ancient retribution" on to get damage against infestation increased by 7.5% damage against infestation increased by 7.5% damage against infestation increased by 7.5% damage against infestation increased by 7.5% damage against infestation increased by and then you should be just fine.

Make sure to post gameplay videos!

Edited by Lukap99

people still own it ._.

Still off topic buddy

Using your logic, posting about anything that exists in this game is offtopic.