Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fixed: Alerts Not Appearing When Returned To Liset

(XBOX)Skode

missed 3-4 alerts because they dont wanna show up orokin catalyst, shred, some helmet aurora?, and this forma. 

Yeah they're having a lot of alert problems lately.  The harlequin/arcane scorpion on Saturday and now this forma bp.  Entered the correct node, was supposed to be spy but was capture instead, completed the mission, no forma bp, alert is gone.

I am also having this problem. Alerts pop up and they don't appear in the navigation planet select (I have every planet). Sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't. Please fix this, missing those aura alerts D:

You have to have the mission of the alert unlocked not only the planet

Further investigation has revealed this fix for PC in Update 14.6 that solved the following:

-Fixed an issue with Alerts/Invasions/Nightmare nodes disappearing when returning from a mission.

This is most likely the culprit in this situation, as XB1 has not received that fix yet. We're currently working on the new build that will contain this fix and many more.

It has happened to me a few times this past Sunday, I seen the alert available in game map for 45mins then started to play it with others then we unfortunately wipe and try again but we no longer had access to the alert. I had to restart the game to make it appear again. I had to restart a lot of times.

Edited by (XB1)BLK THORN