Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someone Should Create A U15 Hype Website

faresamir7

wouldnt be it a much nicer when you wait and dont know when its comes you log in and see its has the update and be happy, instead of counting the hours til it and be bored with the current things .....

just wait ... be patient ... and happy

BLRARGHARBLRGHBLARHGLRHGHALBHGREABLGH

<POF>

*Cen Silver died of epileptic attack*

I am not liable for any damages. Please send your complaint to me in game next time I am online.

*Note, Fee of 200 platinum for reading your complaint. (not serious)

And it's also 100% more awkward if they can't get it ready until the countdown ends. It's more painful for everyone.

Knowing DE, the chances of the update being released late are higher than it being released in time.

DE should not be trying to build any hype. If it's anything like the last updates, the actual update will be delayed or it is released barely working. In either case people get angry.

And? Maybe a vocal minority of people were angry, but there are always those kinds of people around. I don't see why DE should even give half a darn about those people because nothing will please them. If they want to build hype, they should go ahead. They've never been overtly secretive about material that's coming out soon anyways, don't see why they'd start now.