The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo Cleans His Toilet With Atterax!?

Arlayn

So based on the new Darvo Deal.

https://warframe.com/news/darvos-deal-atterax

"So Tenno, word has it you’ve been working with a certain Baro’ Ki Teer? What? The name doesn’t ring a bell? He had you searching all over for Cryotic. I guess maybe he wouldn’t tell you his name — he does that. He thinks it makes him seem mysterious — it doesn’t. Plenty of people know his name. Either way, I hope he lived up to his end of the bargain. Not everyone is as trustworthy as your friend Darvo.

Wait, did someone say bargain? I did!

Here we go. For one day only, the Atterax is half price. Use this bladed motorized whip to give the Grineer a taste of their own medicine. Or, if you’re like me, you might find it handy for snaking out the plumbing in your ship. It’s up to you."

-Darvo

So apparently he uses the Atterax... to do his plumbing... WHAT!? wait... what? How friggin huge is the toilets? What is Darvo doing to the toilets that requires an Atterax to be used for plumbing!? Is he going to space Ninja Taco Bell, and having the Rhino Prime Supreme Burrito and destroying the Toilet with the most unheard of bathroom break in the history of Warframe!? SERIOUSLY... An Atterax... in the plumbing? Snaking? Seriously what is Darvo doing on his ship that requires a bladed chainsaw whip to go in there, and clean it out?

So apparently he uses the Atterax... to do his plumbing... WHAT!? wait... what? How friggin huge is the toilets? What is Darvo doing to the toilets that requires an Atterax to be used for plumbing!? Is he going to space Ninja Taco Bell, and having the Rhino Prime Supreme Burrito and destroying the Toilet with the most unheard of bathroom break in the history of Warframe!? SERIOUSLY... An Atterax... in the plumbing? Snaking? Seriously what is Darvo doing on his ship that requires a bladed chainsaw whip to go in there, and clean it out?

Some pipes are pretty thick, especially toilet ones. Also, toilets can get clogged with simply an excess of toilet paper. And believe me, if you have nothing else and you really need to use that clogged toilet, an Atterax is a perfectly fine instrument for that.

Impossible, he's french, and Tenno don't poop.

Maybe YOURs don't. 

You know how many times the invisible #2 is left behind as a joke by Loki? 

Or that SBD that Ash has mastered.....

Just give those two some space.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

now that is a S#&$ty deal XD (keeping inline with the OP's thread title)....but i all honesty one of the more pointless deals...its to odamn easy to craft the atterax for free...and its only 23 plat for a potato + 2 wep slots,

Edited by xcynderx

now that is a S#&$ty deal XD (keeping inline with the OP's thread title)....but i all honesty one of the more pointless deals...its to odamn easy to craft the atterax for free...and its only 23 plat for a potato + 2 wep slots,

32  Plat 

and roots are known to find their way into pipes.. wonder if void vines do the same thing 

What I like the most is DE filling in the lore gap of Baro Ki'Teer's name suddenly showing up out of nowhere. 

it seems DE's style of revealing lore is to show bits of it every now and then and in the process make us feel like we co-exist with the tenno time line...as if our time line is at the same rate as the warframe universe........i make no sense do I T^T