Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect World. Really?

Raithon07

So, yeah the perfect world merger. the details are here ( https://warframe.com/news/partnership-announced )

and the details are on a link in it. ive seen alot of post locking and removing refering to a original post (not linking to it, or merging implying that people in authority want this whole thing mostly on the DL)

but if you read the details, basicly perfect world now owns DE. there is some fine print but at the end of the day they do. it kinda pisses me off that a game i love is already subject to some jenky arse under the table dealings with perfect world. and the manner of this "partnership" seems quite foreboding. its just presented  in a kinda sneaky way, yeah its on news on the front page, but most people keep tabs on the forums main page witch is well quite frankly  pretty absent of any discution on this topic what so ever. what do you people think? my fellow tenno? im kinda pissed off. i dont like perfect world and ill always play warframe with a grain of salt now that they are involved in warframe.

So, yeah the perfect world merger. the details are here ( https://warframe.com/news/partnership-announced )

and the details are on a link in it. ive seen alot of post locking and removing refering to a original post (not linking to it, or merging implying that people in authority want this whole thing mostly on the DL)

but if you read the details, basicly perfect world now owns DE. there is some fine print but at the end of the day they do. it kinda &!$$es me off that a game i love is already subject to some jenky arse under the table dealings with perfect world. and the manner of this "partnership" seems quite foreboding. its just presented  in a kinda sneaky way, yeah its on news on the front page, but most people keep tabs on the forums main page witch is well quite frankly  pretty absent of any discution on this topic what so ever. what do you people think? my fellow tenno? im kinda &!$$ed off. i dont like perfect world and ill always play warframe with a grain of salt now that they are involved in warframe.

PWE owning DE... it is these baseless conclusions the reason some of these posts are locked or removed.

Perfect Online got a whopping 3%, and does not have any voting rights. They do not get to choose what DE does with Warframe. It is simply a deal that allows the game to be published in PRC. You see, due to laws in China, for a game to be published there, it needs to be handled by a Chinese company. This allows for that.  You get all pissed and go on a rant, when you know nothing of what is going on, just calm down.

The reason discussion might seem absent on the forums is because folks are keeping their discussion to the thread that already exists within the Warframe News subforum.  

Which you should have done instead of making a new thread that'll probably be merged into that thread anyway.

The reason discussion might seem absent on the forums is because folks are keeping their discussion to the thread that already exists within the Warframe News subforum.  

Which you should have done instead of making a new thread that'll probably be merged into that thread anyway.

Stole the words right out of my mouth. I think the same.

Did you not read the thread? 

This deal was made mainly for Warframe to be distributed in China. PWE is only in the deal for the Chicken Company that bought the most of it so that there is a group experienced in games that can help. All the Chicken Company knows IS CHICKEN. Even so, what the chicken company and PWE bought gives them ABSOLUTELY NO say in how the game is managed and developed. All they are able to do is distribute it in China.

please read the Stock Exchange reports.

if you won't read them fully, don't say anything about what's going on. because you won't have the information.

and people, PLEASE get the companies involved correct. instead of talking about uninvolved companies.