Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Positioning

-Ozymandias-

I don't know if this has been brought to DE's atention

The positioning of Kubrow companions is very very inconvenient for precision weapon users (in my case: bows)

While maybe most people havent noticed because Boltor Prime is the most used weapon right now and it doesn't require any precision, and also most people used Kubrows for mastery and went back to their Carriers...it is very very inconvenient that the kubrow has to be always in front of you, especially when you are using a bow...whenever you are aiming they ALWAYS get in the way (see screenshots)

GHZiehY.jpg

VjWDiPk.jpg

tzP6Vda.jpg

yBmp3lJ.jpg

As you can see i like to snipe with my Dread...i've been using my Kubrow for a while now but i thought this problem would be solved at some point.

Please note that im not purposely aiming at my Kubrow, whenever i stop walking to shoot at some mobs he keeps getting in my way.

Kubrows also have pretty bad AI.

Kubrows tend to stuck at different doors.

Kubrows quite often go through floor/walls

Kubrows, kubrows, kubrows...

They need a lot of fixes. At least DE annihilated the color/pattern randomiser and did not force us to pay plat for this beautiful barking bag o' bugs.

Edited by RossRam

Kubrows also have pretty bad AI.

Kubrows tend to stuck at different doors.

Kubrows quite often go through floor/walls

Kubrows, kubrows, kubrows...

They need a lot of fixes. At least DE annihilated the color/pattern randomiser and did not force us to pay plat for this beautiful barking bag o' bugs.

agree...and agree!!

Edited by andutzu1384