Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Up..longtime Employee, First Time Post-Er

DE_Rondell

YAY! glad to hear from you. Thanks for all of your hard work on Warframe.

I rather enjoy the levels in this game. If there is one request I have...

I want more outdoor levels! More nature based environments to run around in.

And hey if possible some free roam type modes in the future wouldn't hurt my feelings. ;-)

hey Ronyn...glad you're digging the levels! as for more outdoor levels...all i can say is that we're working on it

Ello! Welcome to the forums!

Mind if I ask, what's your favorite frame? :)

im a big guy so i always like the big bad &#! characters...so my fave is Rhino.

Keep up the great artwork! 

P.S. - Lots of us really want a Warframe Artbook (Concept art, designs, scribbles, etc...)

i would too! hopefully we'll see an art book soon.

Responsible for the shipyards and settlement tilesets?

Yes, I think we'll get along nicely.

glad to hear it...im not that hard to get along with :)

Hi Rondell! I just wanted to quote that part because the Shipyards are my favorite level set. I finally stumbled upon the new Ceres Mobile defense mission layout, and my jaw hit the floor.

Sorry, just me gushing, more maps like that please :3

Cheers.

The shipyards turned out really nice in my mind. the artists killed it on that set. the skybox is one of my faves next to the ice planet

Welcome, when will we see you on livestream?

don't think you'll see me anytime soon...not really an on screen type of guy ;)

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Thank for all the hard work amazingly well done in the tileset design department... Keep up the amazing work. 

P.S. Can we expect to see in the future larger sets (destiny comes to mind) sorry

Edited by Bazools

@DE_Rondell

is there any chance we may be getting more bulky esk characters maybe not so much in physical size but suit size? i was working on a warframe concept that basically the suit was mobile fusion reactor and was the corpus' attempt at making their own warframe suits by reverse engineering the technology and merging it with theirs. so when i envisioned it it had many tubes and energy coils up and down the frame making it look bigger then it actually was.

but sadly i lost all the work i had done on it and my concept artist got busy so i have no pictures to show you how we went about it. was ganna be a cool frame though none the less.

EDIT; NVM found the conversation i had with my buddy and can compile the data if you or anyone wants to know more... sadly we only have a rough sketch of the helm...which this was all being worked on over a year ago...

Edited by Doommarine654

I wanted to join the fun on the forums and what I'm hoping to get out of it, is to get your feedback on the art side of things and also just shoot the S#&$ with you all.

Isnt there a topic/thread for art-related issues?

Nerf to background art details!! SAVE low-end PC!!

*give DE a coin, shhh. it's chocolate.*

Hi DE_Rondell, thanks for appearing!

As about the plans, any plans for Corpus/Grineer cityscapes/arcologies/buildings map?

I would love to see them. I imagine the Grineer ones like Aquarius City from Frank Miller´s Ronin

http://www.terrazero.com.br/v2/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/miller.jpg

http://images.tcj.com/2013/06/3-D-Comic.jpg

and Corpus cities like the Ancients from Stargate Atlantis!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/365/c/c/stargate_atlantis_city_2014_animation_by_coldilian-d708lqs.png

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself...I have been at DE for 5 years now and 13 in the industry. Currently, I am one of the Art Directors here at the studio and I have been responsible for such level sets as the Settlement, the Grineer Galleon, The Shipyards and now the Ice planet....oh ya also the Corpus Gas City set.

I wanted to join the fun on the forums and what I'm hoping to get out of it, is to get your feedback on the art side of things and also just shoot the S#&$ with you all.

Cheers and I'll be seeing you all on the boards...

DE_Rondell

The Art Department at DE is what inspired me to pursue Game art. Keep up the work, I'll keep my grades up hahaha

Hi :D welcome to the forums. Dont feel bad or scared if you read people criticizing or poiting flaws. Your loved. Its just the nature of some people to exagerate and focus on the negatives. Never let them get to you.

Love your work those tiles are nice and spacious with plenty of cover around. Great work.

Im really looking forward to see more of the Ice tileset. The Corpus Jupiter set is amazing some of those giant structures. + theres 1 section which is my favourite that reminds me of CTF-Face from unreal tournament.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself...I have been at DE for 5 years now and 13 in the industry. Currently, I am one of the Art Directors here at the studio and I have been responsible for such level sets as the Settlement, the Grineer Galleon, The Shipyards and now the Ice planet....oh ya also the Corpus Gas City set.

Cheers and I'll be seeing you all on the boards...

DE_Rondell

Art master, I remembers you from a long time ago, yous and mynkii appears on devstream.

Welcome to end game Art master. What took you so long?