Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Syndicate Will You Choose?

sinistrality

I'm reserving final judgment on a preferred syndicate until I know more about what they all offer. But based solely on the descriptions, I'd say either Steel Meridian or New Loka. I like people and Earth, so...

I will admit that Suda's sigil is really cool though.

My decision may and will probably change,since a description isn't enough to decide. But my thoughts right now are the following.

Red Veil.

I always wanted to be a space communist.

This.

Ninja space communists for the win.I'll almost certainly go for Red Veil.

The other possible option would be Cephalon Suda. The whole "rational and emotionless" thing has always pretty much intrigued me. 

What I am absolutely sure I will not support is New Loka.Guh. No way. Their peaceful sugar-dripping ideologies just seems so naive to me.

Steel Meridian is also a big no for me,since i passionately hate all things Grineer.

No intrest in Perrin Sequence either.

Arbitrers of Hexis just seems so boring.

Edited by Phobesse

I've always wanted to play some truth-seeking ascetic space ninja on the quest for knowledge. I think the Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis will allow me to do just that. The Cephalon is more about knoweledge for its own sake while the Arbiters are more about finding the eternal truth, but I can honestly respect these approaches, and will join both of them.

Probably a little early for serious consideration, since we know very little.

The subject has already come up in the clan and how this might fit in with how we view ourselves.

There are some thing I think I like philosophically about certain Syndicates, but I can see possibilities in all of them. Then there's the matter of the hard reality of game mechanics and how I like to play certain 'frames. I have a LOT Of warframes, so I expect I'll be eyeing all of them at one time or another for a variety of reasons.

I suspect my Tenno and the clan at large will view this with a jaundiced eye. The Tenno have already dealt with one oppressive regime and have no particular desire to empower another in whatever wool-headed aspirations they have. It'll be a matter of what can you do for me (the Tenno) and if you're worthy in your further goals--if not, well, you know what happened before.

We'll be watching.

Edited by Sloan441

Oh god, the word "Loka" is bringing back some strange flashbacks. "Loco/Loca" means "crazy" in spanish, many years ago there was a teenage magazine called "Loka". It's... weird.

Anyway, I need to know more about them, but probably the Grineer deserters or the ex-Corpus group. If there's a faction that will please Darvo, I'll take that one.

Red Veil because i dont have a choice. either grineer take the whole universe or i join scuicide squad and try to take out the queens before its too late.

From the moment i was released from cryopod, i was fighting for my life butchering grineer and corpus (infested because they are disease)

they have been hunting me for what? money and taking out my race because they need to build a colony?

Hell no, they DONT deserve to live and i WILL become the ultimate weapon if it is necesary.

ALL HEIL RED VEIL!!!!

even if the whole tenno are something more than a weapons is real i still see myself as a weapon and nothing more. i rather die and stop grineer for good than keep this so called ''balance'' whats the point? grineer are gettin more powerful every second and they WONT stop till we are dead.

so i really dont have a choice.

Edited by S0ulre4per

Steel Meridian - grineer deserters protecting colonies? Sounds good

Arbiters of Hexis - they reject Tenno as warriors? I don't get it. Tenno are warriors, there's no changing that. We were created to fight. It's our role to play in the universe. That kind of discourages me from supporting them.

Cephalon Suda - technology is power, sure. But if they're as annoying as Ordis...

The Perrin Sequence - rogue Corpus merchants, seems interesting. If they have some upgrades to Lanka and Quanta, hmm...

Red Veil - basically the terrorists. It seems they see everything either black or white, and I don't like that. They are too extreme.

New Loka - Restoring humanity and order seems like a good goal, but I'm not so sure about them. "Pure humanity" - sounds suspicious, I get the feeling they'll turn on us sometime.

Right now Steel Meridian seems like my syndicate but... It mostly depends on rewards. I guess I'll support whoever offers rewards that fit my playstyle etc (with some exceptions probably)

Arbiters of Hexis - they reject Tenno as warriors? I don't get it. Tenno are warriors, there's no changing that. We were created to fight. It's our role to play in the universe. That kind of discourages me from supporting them.

We were changed by the void and the Orokin used us as their warriors. That doesn't mean that's all were are, our powers can still grow and AoH tries to tap into this unused potential. While others fight their petty wars or seek meaningless riches, we strive to become ever more powerful. If you don't bother us we'll leave you alone, if you challenge us it will be your undoing. :)