Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am So Dissappointed Of That Dev Stream...

Tyreuzs

First at all i was very excited at the beginning, but after they told that we will have 6 slots instead of 8........ im just upset.. i have offered so many time in forming warframes... for example there are some warframes out there where i have used 7 slots just for my modding and 1 slot for the skill for example my saryn-miasma build with 6 forma... and a lot of other warframes...

And another disadvantage of the upcoming major change is that there are some skills of a few warframes where a unranked skill is more usefull then a fully ranked one..

What do you guys think to it..? i am personally really upset..

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that better...lets say u use all 4 abilities of a WF, that leave only 6 for normal mods (since they're 10 excluding the aura) so now they're 8, that means 2 more slots for normal mod since the ability mods are gone 

as far as i get there is 1 aura slot and 6 normal slots.... so if i have a warframe where i only use one skill and focus completly at that skill then i still have 7 slots available.. after the update i will have only 6 slots available. there is my problem.. :(

as far as i get there is 1 aura slot and 6 normal slots.... so if i have a warframe where i only use one skill and focus completly at that skill then i still have 7 slots available.. after the update i will have only 6 slots available. there is my problem.. :(

There's going to be 8 normal slots.

Since you now have all abilities equipped all the time, it's a net increase in slots.

Edited by vaugahn

and what if you only use 1 skill? now you are nerfed...

Then learn to play the damn game and stop spamming 1 skill. The devs didn't sit there and agonize over balancing all these skills for each and every warframe just for someone like you to cry at them when they give us all the ability to use ALL of them.

and what if you only use 1 skill? now you are nerfed...

Whole point of having 4 abilities is to use them all.

Quality of these powers however, that is disappointing, it seems that devs are ok that all damaging powers became obsolete due to weapon mods providing 5100% dmg boost, it struck me when i heard about new frame, "dmg for new players and then utility for older ones", cmon thats not what i want, if i have abilities i want to use them, not mindlessly spam to keep timers up.

Also if you have only 1 skill what did you put in 9 slots, thats well beyond minmaxing.

Edited by Davoodoo