Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hatred The Game. Thoughts On This?

Skulldozer115

Hmm, interesting.

I'm not sure how I feel really, but I am certainly interested if it survives (in tact) until release.

They have obviously gone for controversy but they might have gone too far in one major step.

When you think about it, can you do all of this stuff in GTA? Essentially yes (mechanics and specifics aside, I mean the killing of innocents).

Did GTA make it the sole point of the game in its release announcement trailer? Nope.

I wonder if the next trailer will be an "It was all a dream / illusion / alternate reality" copout :)

Edited by Egg_Chen

I was thinking this was a dev-bashing post from one of those guys who post in "Engrish."  Something like:

"oMG The Neew Dev-stram Revealed That Ths Hole Gaem Is RUIINNED WHAT ABOUT MY FORMA DE I HATRED THIS GAEM NAOW"

(This is all from having seen these posts before.  Cringe worthy.)

Obvious controversy-bait.

Either that, or a risky critic of AMOG people.

Waiting for the path this game will be taking to decide wether it's a deep or massive-violent-despicable game is a wise idea...

If they do a story that explains how some guy cross the line to become a mass murdere, giving ideas to players not to follow this might do a surprising effect. If it's just plain violence, organizations from all around the world + medias will particularly love this...

I'll be honest it looks F up, disgusting, yet for some reason I'm drawn to it. Maybe my inner violent self? Perhaps the old style arcade shooter? Meh don't know. Despise how interesting it is, I'm not wasting money. 

Another thing is, killing civilian for no reason has been done already. GTA is one good example. Want to go on a random massacre spree? GTA has you covered. Want to kill nothing but hookers? GTA has you covered.