Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Musicians Do We Have Around Here?

DJ_Vauban

Just out of curiousity, I wondered how many of you, fellow Tenno, make music and what kind of music, what genre, if it's Warframe related or not etc etc, because I feel like I have only seen like...5. Maybe we could even help each other out or something owo

Edited by DJ_Vauban

I produce and recently started practicing to DJ.

As far as genre I don't really know.. every song is different but the last few months it goes toward the harder big room house I guess.

As long as you can headbang to it its fine, I only use my music for personal use anyway.

FAR to few.

Comeon, guys! Let's get some parody songs turned out! I'll write them if you give me Prime parts!

Kidding on that last part, but I will work on some parodies if anyone's willing to work on the actual singing/music direction

FAR to few.

Comeon, guys! Let's get some parody songs turned out! I'll write them if you give me Prime parts!

Kidding on that last part, but I will work on some parodies if anyone's willing to work on the actual singing/music direction

Define parody owo

Me, I make a music years ago?(I don't know)

My Software I use : FL Studio.

I usually make Dubstep, I can sing very well, I can sing any kinds of music, my sound is natural and I found myself that I've this luck without trying.

I can do Dubstep Drop and Piano Melody.

I quit making song because I found warframe, I continue to do 3Ds Max(I know it's not the same thing, really..)

Indeed, I use Garageband, FL Studio and any others music program, I found that I use more than 5 program for music making.

I don't know I could found a lot of people who can make music here.

Nice to meet you all,

Mike.

Please apolgize for my grammar, I'm asia, my english isn't my native language and our country don't really care about english language.

Edited by Hacker.Nova

I play violin, uke, and sing, but I don't think any of those instruments are useful for Warframe type music.

You can do very much with strings.

DSharp on youtube cought my attention. But anything really.

Also a question: Has anyone tried a wave to midi program? I find myself having "tunes" in my mind but I simply can't play well enough to put them down via keyboard/guitar and I was thinking of using such a program to "work around it".

record or use direct input via mic -hum/sing/make noice- and let the program work it out, then correct it in some program and work with that.

I've never tried it and don't know how well it works, but it seems like a possible sollution. Tips are welcome.

Edited by Lactamid

Maybe we could even help each other out or something owo

Warframe United album anyone?

I'm the lead singer/lead guitarist for a cyber-deathmetal band based out of Orlando called Kestral  (the rest of the band likes my username and we ran with it lol)

I'll be posting our first studio album after it's done in the next few months :D

Edited by Kestral9999

Stalker hate mobile or something?

Can I watch it on youtube mobile?

No idea what that is, no idea what might be happening. Don't see why there should be any issue with watching it on a mobile device, though.

Edited by Morec0

No idea what that is, no idea what might be happening. Don't see why there should be any issue with watching it on a mobile device, though.

Whatever, I use Puffin app, already watch it.

You need more sound editing xD

I use Audacity It's free and also very great software.

You should try it.

Weird Al's - Foil

Or the Stalker-based Parody of "Let It Go" I made a while back: 

Hearing the stalker singing just left me speechless lol

I don't really have a set style I think, I kinda do everything but I fail at metal and the like ._. best would be to just check my soundcloud lol

Warframe United album anyone?

I'm the lead singer/lead guitarist for a cyber-deathmetal band based out of Orlando called Kestral  (the rest of the band likes my username and we ran with it lol)

I'll be posting our first studio album after it's done in the next few months :D

Nice owo because I certainly can't sing

Edited by DJ_Vauban

That IS Audacity I used. I just can't sing for S#&$.

Maybe you can?

Try more editing, compare with stalker sound.

I really want to see someone that can make stalker sound, even I want to touch this program I feel I don't want to do it for no reason.

Maybe you can?

Try more editing, compare with stalker sound.

I really want to see someone that can make stalker sound, even I want to touch this program I feel I don't want to do it for no reason.

Stalker's in-game voice isn't much for Singing, though. Probably could get something like it if I tried, though, but where's the fun in just whispers?

Stalker's in-game voice isn't much for Singing, though. Probably could get something like it if I tried, though, but where's the fun in just whispers?

Forgot, stalker can't sing.

If you sound like me, grab Vor sound and sing.

I guess he's the best for my voice.

Edited by Hacker.Nova

You play violin? owo how fast can you play?

Kind of hard to explain since it isn't all about speed. Ex. Tanz in der Halle des Bergkonigs (Dance in the hall of the mountain king) gets kind of fast towards the end, but because it gets into 8th position at the end for a violin, then the difficulty is multiplied. I think the fastest song I can play correctly at the tempo given is Cotton Eye Joe lol.