Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Name Game: A Look On The Syndicate Naming Schemes And Ideologies.

Terumitsu

Alternate title: Wasting time until U15... This might become a habit..

As is common in fantasy or futuristic settings, names tend to get made up or just cobbled together to form whatever sounds alien or appropriate (like, for instance, 'Skywalker' if you want a random example).

However, what if that isn't always the case?

After a bit of research, I've found that, yet again, DE is having a bit of fun with names. Like with the Balor Formorians or just the Formorians in general (Formorians being half-divine entities of celtic/irish folklore and Balor being the king of the race. An extra note: Balor was a giant with a single eye that, when opened, was said to bring untold destruction. Now do you remember that big-@$$ glowing 'eye' that we've seen on those things in the devstreams? The one that, in a few images, is firing that big ol' F*** YOOOOOOU laser? I'd say that's enough to at least make a parallel between the two).

Let's go with how each syndicate was shown from left to right in the last stream then:

Steel Meridian:

A meridian is, simply speaking, where the earth is divided into two halves. Likely you've heard of the Prime Meridian which is the line that we consider as the metric of how we count time or GMT. It divides the world between the east and west as well as being the place by which we set our clocks to... With some alteration for local conditions, of course.

It's probably childish to say this but the whole Meridian aspect is emphasizing the division that these Grineer are trying to make distinct that they are not apart of the Grineer empire. Divided from them, if you would.

The addition of 'Steel' though, has less denotative meaning to it but connotative it evokes ideas of warfare or weaponry or violence. 'Taste cold steel' or 'Iron grasp' or 'Fists of steel' or what have you. What I draw from that is while these Grineer may mark themselves as separate from the empire, they still have very Grineer-esque methods in how they operate. Thus, they are likely very active but also violent. It might be this reason or mixed with how they might still carry a dislike for the Corpus which would be the reason behind their 'Enemy' status with the Perrin Sequence. However, it's these same traits that likely makes them 'allies' in the eyes of the Red Veil. New Loca, on the other hand, might be against them for them simply being grineer but I would suspect that it's more of an ideological difference on what should happen to humanity between them which makes them 'Rivals.' Over all, I get the vibe that this faction is focused on the 'here and now' which is why they have no thoughts one way or another on the Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis factions since those don't have immediate aims to affect the geopolitical makeup of the solar system.

Arbiters of Hexis:

This one is actually a bit cool and it's actually making a pattern of themes that I'll talk about later. Now, Hexis is not a place or person but a word used in ancient Greece (Most notably by the philosopher Aristotle) which means 'A relatively stable arrangement or disposition.' Further explanation of it renders that it is in reference to 'actively possessing a trait' rather than something that is expected to be within every human such as emotions or simply the capacity to do a task. An example: A person who is considered to be healthy would have a hexis of health or a relatively stable condition of health which is actively maintained through proper habits. (A fun extra note: Used to be, in the time of the Greeks, one wasn't a genius. One simply 'Had genius.' The distinction being that genius wasn't something inherent to the person so much as it was their interpretation of inspiration. Nuances like that are just kinda cool to consider).

An arbiter, of course, is known as a judge in a matter. The one with the sole power to determine or judge a situation.

So.. What does that leave us? Read literally, this faction's name comes down to "Judges of Stability." Rather, it is they who determine what is stable or sustainable or... I suppose to draw on the early example, what is 'healthy.' Now, something like this would make anyone suspect that there might be some kind of nefarious intent here (and their shadow council of mysterious figures from the stream is not helping their case), but looked at another way and combined with their ideology blurb, it could mean that they don't see a future for the Tenno if they keep acting as simply warriors. It could be that they don't want Tenno to simply be weapons but a true people if they want to become a long term entity in the solar system. For now, though, it's hard to tell... The fact that they are on good terms with Cephalon Suda actually seems a bit strange and I wonder what the true relationship is unless it's a sort of exchange where Suda gets to research Tenno and Hexis gets to reap the benefits that come about from it. Or perhaps Suda might be an Orokin era A.I. of Tenno make (more on that below?). The fact that they are enemies of the Red Veil seems to point towards less than pristine intentions given how the MO of RV is to fight corruption. As for what's going on between Hexis and the Perrin Sequence, I honestly cannot say for now as there doesn't appear to be anything in the immediate body of knowledge at my disposal that would suggest why they would have a rivalry status. Maybe Perrin is simply against the way they operate or perhaps it's because that the long term goals of the Arbiters might include them carving out a piece of the system for themselves which would cause more chaos than Sequence really wants to deal with. Or maybe they just really hate haggling with the stiffs.

Cephalon Suda:

Back when Ordis was introduced, it was buoyed around that 'Cephalon' was in reference to the head of an anthropod like a trilobite. Head, though, could also be in reference to 'Brain' in the cases that we've got so far, however. Or, to go a bit further, A.I. that have a dedicated purpose as Orids is tied to ship functions while Suda is aimed towards 'what the hek this void thing is all about?'

So what is 'Suda' then? And no, it's not a reference to 'Sudoku' as much as it might fit from the whole A.I. angle. No, Suda is the second in that pattern I mentioned earlier and, specifically, Suda is (or was, I suppose) a Byzantine encyclopedia with some dictionary elements thrown in. It was dedicated to information about the mediterainian area and was existent around the latter end of the 10th century (CE, not BC). Now, I can just hear you thinking 'Well that's anticlimactic. Teru, why the hell should I care about this entity since it's just effectively called itself a Mind who wants to make the shiniest library this side of Alpha Centari?' Well, I'd like to draw attention again to the use of 'Cephalon' in the name there. Cephalon Ordis, Cephalon Suda.. It's intentionally called to attention here which makes me wonder exactly from where did this 'Cephalon' classification of A.I. come from? Could it be that this was an Orokin designation, meaning that this might be the most solid connection we might have to the time before we all went into cryo aside from the Lotus? Or is it something that is distinctly Tenno? The fact that our lisets are of distinctly Tenno construction and design and, while absence of fact does not necessarily mean absence of evidence, the current lack of no 'prime' lisets showing up at all (so far) makes me want to lean more towards this for the time being. Thus, if it were a Tenno made A.I. then perhaps it might still have information on why we rebelled against the Orokin if it is that old. Still, this line of reasoning would make sense in reference to why Suda is allies with Hexis. They're ultimately playing for the same team in that case. Of course, being a 'consciousness' and the way it interacts with others might be why the Red Veil is wary of it. Possibly they just have trouble parsing this thing's ultimate goals and it's methods make it suspect. I honestly can't tell why Suda and New Loka are enemies... The only thing that comes to mind is that they're serving as a parallel to the sliding scale of 'Science vs. Religion' although I honestly want to wait and see how they actually act towards each other as that seems otherwise trite from what I've seen so far. Maybe it's the whole 'human form' worship thing and Suda's existence makes it into some kind of a devil figure; a being of great power and knowledge but no form? It's hard to tell.

Perrin Sequence:

Now... This one is actually kind of funny to me as, while all the other names are one word modified by the other, a Perrin Sequence is actually a term in mathematics.

Math Lesson time! Turn away or otherwise avert your eyes if you want to save yourself!

Basically, the Perrin Sequence is defined by the recurrence relation of P(n)=P(n-2)+P(n-3) for (n)>2. It's cousin to things like the Fibonacci Sequence for reference where the two previous values of (n) determine what the current value of (n) is going to be. Now, to keep things simple and not scare everyone away from this section, I'll try to define it as best I can in more understandable terms. The reason why the Perrin Sequence is a thing at all is because, if you divide P(n) by (n) (Say we take the 11th term of the sequence which is 22 so that 11 is now (n) and 22 is P(n)) you get a prime number. This in and of itself is more monumental than you might think as prime numbers are KEY to cryptography in today's age of internet transactions or creating secure connections.

So, simply put. This basically is a very silly way for this syndicate to say "Yo Dawg. We Be about science and math. All day. Erry' day."

However the tie-in to prime numbers, which have that link to cryptography, makes me wonder... Perhaps they're hackers in a sense? Maybe not out to control or cause havok but to get information out of wherever it might be hiding? Perhaps this is why they and Hexis don't get along seeing how the latter doesn't seem like a very forthcoming group. Why they're allies with New Loka is... Honestly I can't even begin to fathom why that is and I've already mentioned possible reasons why the might not get along with Steel Meridian up in it's own section. Over all, this is a somewhat odd faction but, hey, if they let us ride moas then I, for one, am fully behind that.

Red Veil:

'Hail the Veil!' is something many of you probably have seen at least once here on the forums. After the past several syndicates, this one might feel a bit disappointing but I'll give it the old college try regardless. As best I can tell, this faction seems to be more of the tune of a revolutionary force although some might say they're closer to a terrorist organization. Thus, they've picked for themselves an evocative name and are less about denotative words than the connotation behind them.

'Red: The blood of angry men!

Black!: The dark of ages past!

Red!: The world about to dawn!

Black! The night that ends at last!'

If you would pardon my brief quotation of 'Les Miserables,' it serves as an example that this name is more symbolic than the others are. 'No Blood to Precious' is another phrase you might have seen bandied about. And blood is here in spades. The color red has historically been a western (Basically Europe and it's related nations/colonies/etc) symbol for blood on flags and many other ornamentations and designs for quite a long time now and why try and try to change a good theme like that?

Veil, on the other hand, is also pretty simple. It's a covering for someone's face although it's more commonly known as just something that obscures features. This lends to what we learned about them back when we first heard of them as to being some kind of assassin group. Or at least that was the general consensus of them. Really, their whole name reinforces this 'assassin coalition' although now they have a bent towards what some might say 'extremist aims' when before we were just rescuing them from the Grineer and Corpus for what one would assume to be botched missions. Seeing how I've already gone over their relations with others in previous sections, nothing new has come up that presents the need for me to reiterate or add on to any of them.

New Loka:

Let's make this one short and sweet as well. If you don't know what the word 'New' means then... Well... I don't know what to say, really other than I would be legitimately and honestly impressed by that although not for any positive reason.

Loka, though, we can work with. Loka is Sanskrit for 'World' which makes this faction basically say 'New World.' However, loka is important for another reason as it ties into Hindu cosmology as well as Buddhism. For the Hindu, there are 14 different loka or worlds of existance; seven above and seven below. Buddhism, however, has six loka which are similar in base concept but pertain to the Divine, Asura, Human, Animal, Ghost, realms as well as that of Hell. This is potentially a part of a long-running sub-theme in Warframe in reference to Buddhist and Hindu ideologies which I've touched on in a previous thread. Seeing how I've already touched on their relations with others and that there doesn't seem to be anything that really pops out from this more in-depth look that would change things, I'll refer like I did with the Red Veil to the other entries in this post.

Emergent Themes?:

It seems that each faction might be slowly growing an identity that ties them to a specific real-world mythology or culture. While I've not seen anything that immediately ties the corpus to anything.. Unless they're very much supposed to be set apart from the past as their 'theme,' it so far seems that the Grineer have a sight bent towards celtic/irish mythology with what little we have so far on them. As for the Tenno/Orokin, With Hexis and Suda as well as considering the Orokin are not dissimilar to the golden head of the 'Statue of Man' in greek mythology, it appears that there is some Mediterranean flavor going on there as well as the Hindu and Buddhist bents we have already. Now, this could all be rampant speculation or looking to make things exist where they don't but it wouldn't hurt to at least keep them in mind as the game and lore develops over time.

TL;DR: I get my nerd on and dissect words and meanings and apply them to what little we know about the groups already.

Edited by Terumitsu

Impressive analysis! Though I'd like to discuss this point:

As is common in fantasy or futuristic settings, names tend to get made up or just cobbled together to form whatever sounds alien or appropriate (like, for instance, 'Skywalker' if you want a random example).

Is it necessarily a bad thing to "cobble up" a name/word to whatever is appropriate? Are you against that?

seeing your very detailed analysis, I'd want to know your (detailed) opinion on that (very simple) question. I'm all for creating names that allude to historically/culturally/religiously significant lexicons, but I also welcome completely unique ones too (unlike most people I know).

Anyway, while I'm at it, what does your name mean? (Terumitsu).

Before you ask, yes, my name is "cobbled up"

Impressive analysis! Though I'd like to discuss this point:

Is it necessarily a bad thing to "cobble up" a name/word to whatever is appropriate? Are you against that?

seeing your very detailed analysis, I'd want to know your (detailed) opinion on that (very simple) question. I'm all for creating names that allude to historically/culturally/religiously significant lexicons, but I also welcome completely unique ones too (unlike most people I know).

Anyway, while I'm at it, what does your name mean? (Terumitsu).

Before you ask, yes, my name is "cobbled up"

I am hardly against making up names from scratch and that segment was simply meant to make a distinction to names which have histories or connection to mythology or real-world things which are readily understandable and able to be analyzed by others. My pardons if it came off as deriding that practice.

As for my own, it's a real world which, when translated from japanese, means something along the line of 'Gleaming/Shimmering/shining dew' which.. Sounds appropriately ninja, in a way... Although it's a name I've used as my internet callsign for quite some time now because I'm just loath to make a new handle for every site.

Neat writeup, but why was there no mention of the last syndicate? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/325726-they-forgot-to-mention-one-of-the-syndicates/

Honestly I was too afraid of what they might do to me if I got something wrong... I've seen their faces... They are but Cthulian Star Children by another name.

Edited by Terumitsu

Alternate title: Wasting time until U15... This might become a habit..

After a bit of research, I've found that, yet again, DE is having a bit of fun with names. Like with the Balor Formorians or just the Formorians in general (Formorians being half-divine entities of celtic/irish folklore and Balor being the king of the race. An extra note: Balor was a giant with a single eye that, when opened, was said to bring untold destruction. Now do you remember that big-@$$ glowing 'eye' that we've seen on those things in the devstreams? The one that, in a few images, is firing that big ol' F*** YOOOOOOU laser? I'd say that's enough to at least make a parallel between the two).

Let's go with how each syndicate was shown from left to right in the last stream then:

Steel Meridian:

A meridian is, simply speaking, where the earth is divided into two halves. Likely you've heard of the Prime Meridian which is the line that we consider as the metric of how we count time or GMT. It divides the world between the east and west as well as being the place by which we set our clocks to... With some alteration for local conditions, of course.

It's probably childish to say this but the whole Meridian aspect is emphasizing the division that these Grineer are trying to make distinct that they are not apart of the Grineer empire. Divided from them, if you would.

The addition of 'Steel' though, has less denotative meaning to it but connotative it evokes ideas of warfare or weaponry or violence. 'Taste cold steel' or 'Iron grasp' or 'Fists of steel' or what have you. What I draw from that is while these Grineer may mark themselves as separate from the empire, they still have very Grineer-esque methods in how they operate. Thus, they are likely very active but also violent. It might be this reason or mixed with how they might still carry a dislike for the Corpus which would be the reason behind their 'Enemy' status with the Perrin Sequence. However, it's these same traits that likely makes them 'allies' in the eyes of the Red Veil. New Loca, on the other hand, might be against them for them simply being grineer but I would suspect that it's more of an ideological difference on what should happen to humanity between them which makes them 'Rivals.' Over all, I get the vibe that this faction is focused on the 'here and now' which is why they have no thoughts one way or another on the Cephalon Suda and Arbiters of Hexis factions since those don't have immediate aims to affect the geopolitical makeup of the solar system.

Arbiters of Hexis:

This one is actually a bit cool and it's actually making a pattern of themes that I'll talk about later. Now, Hexis is not a place or person but a word used in ancient Greece (Most notably by the philosopher Aristotle) which means 'A relatively stable arrangement or disposition.' Further explanation of it renders that it is in reference to 'actively possessing a trait' rather than something that is expected to be within every human such as emotions or simply the capacity to do a task. An example: A person who is considered to be healthy would have a hexis of health or a relatively stable condition of health which is actively maintained through proper habits. (A fun extra note: Used to be, in the time of the Greeks, one wasn't a genius. One simply 'Had genius.' The distinction being that genius wasn't something inherent to the person so much as it was their interpretation of inspiration. Nuances like that are just kinda cool to consider).

An arbiter, of course, is known as a judge in a matter. The one with the sole power to determine or judge a situation.

So.. What does that leave us? Read literally, this faction's name comes down to "Judges of Stability." Rather, it is they who determine what is stable or sustainable or... I suppose to draw on the early example, what is 'healthy.' Now, something like this would make anyone suspect that there might be some kind of nefarious intent here (and their shadow council of mysterious figures from the stream is not helping their case), but looked at another way and combined with their ideology blurb, it could mean that they don't see a future for the Tenno if they keep acting as simply warriors. It could be that they don't want Tenno to simply be weapons but a true people if they want to become a long term entity in the solar system. For now, though, it's hard to tell... The fact that they are on good terms with Cephalon Suda actually seems a bit strange and I wonder what the true relationship is unless it's a sort of exchange where Suda gets to research Tenno and Hexis gets to reap the benefits that come about from it. Or perhaps Suda might be an Orokin era A.I. of Tenno make (more on that below?). The fact that they are enemies of the Red Veil seems to point towards less than pristine intentions given how the MO of RV is to fight corruption. As for what's going on between Hexis and the Perrin Sequence, I honestly cannot say for now as there doesn't appear to be anything in the immediate body of knowledge at my disposal that would suggest why they would have a rivalry status. Maybe Perrin is simply against the way they operate or perhaps it's because that the long term goals of the Arbiters might include them carving out a piece of the system for themselves which would cause more chaos than Sequence really wants to deal with. Or maybe they just really hate haggling with the stiffs.

Cephalon Suda:

Back when Ordis was introduced, it was buoyed around that 'Cephalon' was in reference to the head of an anthropod like a trilobite. Head, though, could also be in reference to 'Brain' in the cases that we've got so far, however. Or, to go a bit further, A.I. that have a dedicated purpose as Orids is tied to ship functions while Suda is aimed towards 'what the hek this void thing is all about?'

So what is 'Suda' then? And no, it's not a reference to 'Sudoku' as much as it might fit from the whole A.I. angle. No, Suda is the second in that pattern I mentioned earlier and, specifically, Suda is (or was, I suppose) a Byzantine encyclopedia with some dictionary elements thrown in. It was dedicated to information about the mediterainian area and was existent around the latter end of the 10th century (CE, not BC). Now, I can just hear you thinking 'Well that's anticlimactic. Teru, why the hell should I care about this entity since it's just effectively called itself a Mind who wants to make the shiniest library this side of Alpha Centari?' Well, I'd like to draw attention again to the use of 'Cephalon' in the name there. Cephalon Ordis, Cephalon Suda.. It's intentionally called to attention here which makes me wonder exactly from where did this 'Cephalon' classification of A.I. come from? Could it be that this was an Orokin designation, meaning that this might be the most solid connection we might have to the time before we all went into cryo aside from the Lotus? Or is it something that is distinctly Tenno? The fact that our lisets are of distinctly Tenno construction and design and, while absence of fact does not necessarily mean absence of evidence, the current lack of no 'prime' lisets showing up at all (so far) makes me want to lean more towards this for the time being. Thus, if it were a Tenno made A.I. then perhaps it might still have information on why we rebelled against the Orokin if it is that old. Still, this line of reasoning would make sense in reference to why Suda is allies with Hexis. They're ultimately playing for the same team in that case. Of course, being a 'consciousness' and the way it interacts with others might be why the Red Veil is wary of it. Possibly they just have trouble parsing this thing's ultimate goals and it's methods make it suspect. I honestly can't tell why Suda and New Loka are enemies... The only thing that comes to mind is that they're serving as a parallel to the sliding scale of 'Science vs. Religion' although I honestly want to wait and see how they actually act towards each other as that seems otherwise trite from what I've seen so far. Maybe it's the whole 'human form' worship thing and Suda's existence makes it into some kind of a devil figure; a being of great power and knowledge but no form? It's hard to tell.

Perrin Sequence:

Now... This one is actually kind of funny to me as, while all the other names are one word modified by the other, a Perrin Sequence is actually a term in mathematics.

Math Lesson time! Turn away or otherwise avert your eyes if you want to save yourself!

Basically, the Perrin Sequence is defined by the recurrence relation of P(n)=P(n-2)+P(n-3) for (n)>2. It's cousin to things like the Fibonacci Sequence for reference where the two previous values of (n) determine what the current value of (n) is going to be. Now, to keep things simple and not scare everyone away from this section, I'll try to define it as best I can in more understandable terms. The reason why the Perrin Sequence is a thing at all is because, if you divide P(n) by (n) (Say we take the 11th term of the sequence which is 22 so that 11 is now (n) and 22 is P(n)) you get a prime number. This in and of itself is more monumental than you might think as prime numbers are KEY to cryptography in today's age of internet transactions or creating secure connections.

So, simply put. This basically is a very silly way for this syndicate to say "Yo Dawg. We Be about science and math. All day. Erry' day."

However the tie-in to prime numbers, which have that link to cryptography, makes me wonder... Perhaps they're hackers in a sense? Maybe not out to control or cause havok but to get information out of wherever it might be hiding? Perhaps this is why they and Hexis don't get along seeing how the latter doesn't seem like a very forthcoming group. Why they're allies with New Loka is... Honestly I can't even begin to fathom why that is and I've already mentioned possible reasons why the might not get along with Steel Meridian up in it's own section. Over all, this is a somewhat odd faction but, hey, if they let us ride moas then I, for one, am fully behind that.

Red Veil:

'Hail the Veil!' is something many of you probably have seen at least once here on the forums. After the past several syndicates, this one might feel a bit disappointing but I'll give it the old college try regardless. As best I can tell, this faction seems to be more of the tune of a revolutionary force although some might say they're closer to a terrorist organization. Thus, they've picked for themselves an evocative name and are less about denotative words than the connotation behind them.

'Red: The blood of angry men!

Black!: The dark of ages past!

Red!: The world about to dawn!

Black! The night that ends at last!'

If you would pardon my brief quotation of 'Les Miserables,' it serves as an example that this name is more symbolic than the others are. 'No Blood to Precious' is another phrase you might have seen bandied about. And blood is here in spades. The color red has historically been a western (Basically Europe and it's related nations/colonies/etc) symbol for blood on flags and many other ornamentations and designs for quite a long time now and why try and try to change a good theme like that?

Veil, on the other hand, is also pretty simple. It's a covering for someone's face although it's more commonly known as just something that obscures features. This lends to what we learned about them back when we first heard of them as to being some kind of assassin group. Or at least that was the general consensus of them. Really, their whole name reinforces this 'assassin coalition' although now they have a bent towards what some might say 'extremist aims' when before we were just rescuing them from the Grineer and Corpus for what one would assume to be botched missions. Seeing how I've already gone over their relations with others in previous sections, nothing new has come up that presents the need for me to reiterate or add on to any of them.

New Loka:

Let's make this one short and sweet as well. If you don't know what the word 'New' means then... Well... I don't know what to say, really other than I would be legitimately and honestly impressed by that although not for any positive reason.

Loka, though, we can work with. Loka is Sanskrit for 'World' which makes this faction basically say 'New World.' However, loka is important for another reason as it ties into Hindu cosmology as well as Buddhism. For the Hindu, there are 14 different loka or worlds of existance; seven above and seven below. Buddhism, however, has six loka which are similar in base concept but pertain to the Divine, Asura, Human, Animal, Ghost, realms as well as that of Hell. This is potentially a part of a long-running sub-theme in Warframe in reference to Buddhist and Hindu ideologies which I've touched on in a previous thread. Seeing how I've already touched on their relations with others and that there doesn't seem to be anything that really pops out from this more in-depth look that would change things, I'll refer like I did with the Red Veil to the other entries in this post.

Emergent Themes?:

It seems that each faction might be slowly growing an identity that ties them to a specific real-world mythology or culture. While I've not seen anything that immediately ties the corpus to anything.. Unless they're very much supposed to be set apart from the past as their 'theme,' it so far seems that the Grineer have a sight bent towards celtic/irish mythology with what little we have so far on them. As for the Tenno/Orokin, With Hexis and Suda as well as considering the Orokin are not dissimilar to the golden head of the 'Statue of Man' in greek mythology, it appears that there is some Mediterranean flavor going on there as well as the Hindu and Buddhist bents we have already. Now, this could all be rampant speculation or looking to make things exist where they don't but it wouldn't hurt to at least keep them in mind as the game and lore develops over time.

TL;DR: I get my nerd on and dissect words and meanings and apply them to what little we know about the groups already.

Nice research.

I am hardly against making up names from scratch and that segment was simply meant to make a distinction to names which have histories or connection to mythology or real-world things which are readily understandable and able to be analyzed by others. My pardons if it came off as deriding that practice.

As for my own, it's a real world which, when translated from japanese, means something along the line of 'Gleaming/Shimmering/shining dew' which.. Sounds appropriately ninja, in a way... Although it's a name I've used as my internet callsign for quite some time now because I'm just loath to make a new handle for every site.

Apology accepted :)

Touche to that.

+1

Love this thread.

Also:

Perrin's Sequence reference to prime numbers might be a jab at the trade chat where we trade mostly prime parts. They are supposed to be corpus traders after all.

I want to scream so loud right now because I can't believe I missed that connection.

Great catch, fellow Tenno. Great catch indeed.