The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know What Really Grinds My Gear?

Waterheart

Just wait, soon all Vaubauns will have Bounce all of the time. The bouncening has begun.

Oh god, it's true! IT IS TRUE! BUT! On the flip side, imagine some of those augments, maybe there is one to make bounce useful. Like if you step on it, it does AOE boom kinda thing to knock enemies back, or refills your energy/shields, who knows.

Oh god, it's true! IT IS TRUE! BUT! On the flip side, imagine some of those augments, maybe there is one to make bounce useful. Like if you step on it, it does AOE boom kinda thing to knock enemies back, or refills your energy/shields, who knows.

I actually like this idea. Instead of a bounce pad, why not a high damage land mine?

Just wait, soon all Vaubauns will have Bounce all of the time. The bouncening has begun.

I guess I'll no longer be alone. I've been running with bounce pads as my main power ever since I obtained vauban weeks after he came out. Ah, a how I miss the vortex trolling days.

But they are already awesome! I mean, they make all things bounce, plus deal magnetic damage/effect. If only they triggered while wall running and worked on downed players, then they would become the ultimate power! Edited by Vitalidad

I actually like this idea. Instead of a bounce pad, why not a high damage land mine?

Or the ability to choose the angle of the bounce pad. Now we have flailing bodies being fired out of a magnetic cannon at an oncoming group of enemies (yes I know it already goes sideways sometimes, would be cooler to fill a doorway with sideways pads though lol)

Or the ability to choose the angle of the bounce pad. Now we have flailing bodies being fired out of a magnetic cannon at an oncoming group of enemies (yes I know it already goes sideways sometimes, would be cooler to fill a doorway with sideways pads though lol)

think what you can do with this during survival, still a full bounce vauban is not helpfull in ODD, especially if he tries to bounce everything except the enemy...