Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Highest *legit* Damage Ever

dspears

Some of you might know that the damage cap is 2,147,483,520 Damage, a number that takes two lines to appear. But that is only reachable by exploiting bugs, for example during the brief window between hotfixes when Mirage's Hall of Mirrors was dealing those insane red crits, or when Volt's Electric Shield's critical multiplier were stacking. 

But how about the highest legit damage? Without using any bug or exploiting any kind of shenanigans, only theory crafting with game mechanics. Me and my clan mates decided to push the game mechanics to the limits and see how much we could reach.

RZT98TH.jpg?1

Anyone got a higher legit damage number than this? please share.

Screenshot By: -ABR-InfernalDante

Clã AngelsBr

Edited by dspears

It's not an exploit. The exploit part of Volt's shields was already fixed.

Surprised many people are still confused by this.

Dude i am aware of that and it was patched. Volt's Electric Shield Critical Damage Multiplier do not stack anymore.  http://youtu.be/qtpj6rsvH_w

EDIT: Waba waba, Rex sniped me -_-

Waba Waba

Edited by RexSol

It's not an exploit. The exploit part of Volt's shields was already fixed.

Surprised many people are still confused by this.

Indeed, the damage stacking on Volt's ES is intended. +50% electric damage bonus per shield. The critical multiplication was also intended at start I think, but it was finally removed due to the insane damage reach.

What was your team composition?

I see the Ember (accelerant), and you are a Mirage (Eclipse), what else?

Banshee (Note the Sonar areas on the Lancer to the right of the very very dead one), probably with max Power Strength.

I've been meaning to test whether overlapping areas stack...

And I suspect there's a Nova offscreen somewhere, for the double damage from M Prime.

Edited by Chroia

overlapped areas DO stack , i play banshee a lot

btw just saying, dont go for max power strength, go for max efficiency = spam about lets see, 1 sonar per second for about 50 sonars on a full charge?

i betcha 1/2 of those will stack , and on the head.....get dread...... crit multiplier op dmg ftw

NOW just a question. Why the topic owner didn't write in English if the post seems clearly translated ( or a poor brazilian portuguese -probably from someone learning my language-)?

I see that the topic owner changed it now :P

If only Brazil scored that much in the World Cup.

I loled xD!

Edited by LoyalFangs

Good Lord dat damage!!!

Who else thinks that enemies should spontaneously combust like Fist of the North Star style if the damage is 5-10x higher than their actual HP?  

Yes.  I'm talking about if you shoot their pinky finger with a high crit they just explode.  (The Nukor does this nicely, but still.)

This. Much this.