Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Feel Like The Forums Are...

Aciaj613

Veteran's retirement area.

We all have that feeling once in awhile... you play warframe a lot, you need a break but use the forums to keep up with the news and such.

I think we should get a "Veterans Lounge" Sub-forum so we can have a spot to gripe at the new players enthusiasm to warframe and how we lost ours.

Its a joke people, new players enjoy!

don't put words in everyones' mouths.

I think you would find the Spoiler to reveal what I actually think on that statement.

Don't worry, I still have enthusiasm for Warframe, I just love to joke around and be sarcastic a lot.

Hype overflow. It happens the day before a major update.

Yeh but, no major update is happening on top of this is irrelevant to any major update. That's why I was a little confused

There is quite a lot of truth in that, I'm afraid. Sometimes, once a player has gotten everything they want in Warframe and are between updates, the forums do really become a sort of "End game" situation. There is always someone who is looking for help, or posts some new fan art or is providing feedback and it's actually really cool to see so many players getting involved, even if it's at the expense of "The game doesn't have anything for me to do".

Personally, I've spent my off time between updates getting move involved in the clan I'm in, helping members with missions and just having fun with other members in general. That keeps me entertained, though I see the allure of the forums.

well im a vet... started playing when founders pack was still a thing (regret not getting one)

but what i do "between updates" is either play something else or help new players in our clan and on the forums...

atm im playing paydat2... /and if theres eny doubt im reather drunk right now)

but i mainly check the forum to see what ppl are copmplaining about... some of the stuff is true

but alot of it is BS...

i dont consider miselfg a pro but i know alot about the game but some of the questions asked on the forums really make me sick i mean when ppl ask the same question 10-20 times a week i really donty want to aswer it enymore it would prertty much be a waste of my time...

i dont mind helping ppl but if ppl are as stupid and ignorant as the forum suggest i donmt see eny reason to help them...

Hype overflow. It happens the day before a major update.

Yeh but, no major update is happening

It’s official: we have a target release date and time for Warframe: Archwing!

PC Tenno, Set your calendars for October 24th at 9:00 AM EDT!

In the meantime, check out the latest tease at http://www.thearchwing.com

See you soon, Space Ninjas!

P.S if for any reason this changes you’ll be the first to know!

#rekt This is how you end-game forum, player! :D

Edited by Archistopheles

#rekt This is how you end-game forum, player! :D

EDIT:

Wait I just realized it was posted like 20 min ago.

#Doublerekt because I was doing a discussion question for my school when that was posted.

Edited by Aciaj613