Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooooo Who Cant Sleep

CrabManJenkins

Struggling the stay awake watching my recorded shows. This update has no effect at all. 

back then, long ago, sleeping while waiting impatiently use to be hard. Wonder what happened.

Is it low expectations that the update would actually be here when i awaken after 9:00 AM(Or did they really mean PM).

or is it something else. Or perhaps this hype is not strong or dies quickly.

Ever notice when you really get excited and impatient thinking about the update, at one point, the hype dies instantly(for no reason) when you realize what is it you wait for, the update as a whole, what it may turn out to be. Then the hype returns later anyway.

What is in hype anyway? Why does it exist? What is it's purpose.

half asleep so in the end, this post may come off as senseless rabble, but this thread is not important enough to care about that.

Cannot imagine why this hype cannot affect me. But I consider myself lucky. If something goes wrong, I won't be creating threads crying about it so that's one good thing. Another would not be having my heart dismantled. Another would be not having high expectations blowing things out of proportion expecting too much out of certain features like Archwing only to be disappointed, only to end up enjoying it for what it was rather than go straight to enjoying it and not get on the forums talk about it in a negative light if it didn't meet those expectations. So hype is indeed poison that'l make anyone crash and burn if such expectations are not met, really really high expectations. 

Wonder why people do this to themselves. Is the dev team truly the bad news when high expectations cannot be met?

Welp, that is my half asleep rambling, I put absolutely no thought into this post of mine. take it seriously or not, I do not care either way. this be my disclaimer here. I suppose I should not post when sleep deprived. Ah well. Enjoy the update...or not :)

PS: A million spelling errors in this post, thank god for spell checker :)

Edited by Jinryusai