Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Archwing, Hell Yea(Not)

Institute-Marksman

Finding the Archwing parts and building that thing, but we first have to farm for the part blueprints and THEN build it, requiring a S#&$load of Plastids and Rubedo I dont have. And NO ORDIS, I CANNOT BUILD THE ARCHWING!!!

I have to revert to farming to build the blueprint part to build the Archwing. FTS its OVERCOMPLICATED, Im so done.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

I know how painfull it is. I also really dislike, that new content is put behind a wait wall every time it arrives. The 3 days it takes to research new weapons and the 1 day it takes to build them after farming for forma and/or argon is outragous.

DE said they wanted to do something about the long research times but just changed the researched time once to 2 days and i don't even remember which weapon it was. BUT OH! no worries! There is a weapon that takes 4 days(woho!) to even it out perfectly!

Edited by Megakruemel

It's not hard nor complicated. Building the archwings are just as "hard" as building weapons, and guess what we've all been building for the past year and a half?

You're just frustrated that you can't instantly use them. That's okay. But frankly, you should've seen this coming. When have we NOT had to work for this kind of content? Just chill out and do it.

I know how painfull it is. I also really dislike, that new content is put behind a wait wall every time it arrives. The 3 days it takes to research new weapons and the 1 day it takes to build them after farming for forma and/or argon is outragous.

DE said they wanted to do something about the long research times but just changed the researched time once to 2 days and i don't even remember which weapon it was. BUT OH! no worries! There is a weapon that takes 4 days(woho!) to even it out perfectly!

Warframe is a F2P. Its survival depends on time spent playing. If you get all your stuff in minutes, who's going to prolong the game's life?

The quest isnt that hard, its just the overcomplicated stuff we have to do and the uncommon resources almost everyone hasnt got enough of.

The resources drop from specific nodes commonly. All you have to do is farm for them now. Tedious, yes. Impossible, no. 

The quest isnt that hard, its just the overcomplicated stuff we have to do and the uncommon resources almost everyone hasnt got enough of.

Then in the future you will know to stock up on resources you don't have to prepare for the next update you get hyped for:) People seem to get more frustrated having to wait to get content in f2p games then they do with a fully released game that charges 50 or 60 dollars up front.

Guys, it's only a few days. It would be painful if it was in weeks, but you can wait three days, right?

The farming might be obnoxious but I can't understand people complaining about build times.

I shouldn't have to its bullS#&$.

That depends how long you've been playing and how regularly you build new weapons, like myself I don't build new weapons very often anymore, and I have surplus of everything now cause I've been playing a long while. But ya I can imagine it would  be a pain for newer players.

1st. this quest takes half hour with decent frames or weapons....and basic understanding of excavation.

2nd.how poor are you to don't have rubedo and plastids ? I mean rubedo drops in void quite often, plastids are harder to get but with nekros in a party and few sur's on planets with them and you will have plenty.