Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Too Weak, He Needs A Buff

(XBOX)Grihaly

No, this is not a troll thread. Ever since I got split chamber, Stalker is a total pushover. 2 arrows from Dread, or one clip of Soma, and no more Stalker. He showed up 6 times in the past two days. His lifespan was an average of 6 seconds. I used to fear the flickering lights, now I embrace them.

I also wish he would drop something other than Dread. I've picked up 9 of those, and 0 hate, and 0 despair.

No, this is not a troll thread. Ever since I got split chamber, Stalker is a total pushover. 2 arrows from Dread, or one clip of Soma, and no more Stalker. He showed up 6 times in the past two days. His lifespan was an average of 6 seconds. I used to fear the flickering lights, now I embrace them.

I also wish he would drop something other than Dread. I've picked up 9 of those, and 0 hate, and 0 despair.

They really need to scale stalker better, because I bet you will find a few people responding in this thread saying that he is too hard.  TBH they really REALLY need to make him harder and less of a one-hit wonder back and forth.  I'd love a interesting boss fight with him.

Quipped (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly with a smirk.

Having just fought him earlier today (I got Despair too!) I can confirm everything said here. My one forma'd Ichors were able to just destroy him. He didn't lay a finger on me. He really needs to scale somehow that isn't the way he does now. 

For me its the opposite. I'm usually using maxed out and multiple formad weapons and when he spawns I only have the time it takes for him to get his first shot off to kill him else its one shot and I'm dead. Personally I think that he needs to have limits on his damage as our warframes have limits on health however I am happy for his health to scale ad it does.

Then maybe not use the Dread and Spit Chamber lol. Use just melee or secondary on him. Also like said make the highest conclave frame you can and wait for Stalker.

It honestly just depends on what weapon that you are using. Auto weapons are better since you can unload shots when he just gets up after spawning.

But, honestly, the guy has been on both extremes of nerfbuff; I say just leave him alone.

He needs to be reworked, not buffed imo. Currently the fight is just boring. Back when he was first introduced you actually kind of stood a chance against him. Meaning you wont get 1-2 hit.

Now it's either you kill him incredibly quick or he kills you incredibly quick. There is virtually no back and forth, hiding and waiting, no intense feelings of "am I gonna make it?" because you simply find out almost immediately if you're dead or if he's dead.

Make it a real boss fight like Alad or something. Lower his damage so people don't get 1 hit constantly and drastically increase his shields and hp so he doesn't just get mowed down either.

Edited by Seraphyx

I have a low conclave (600-700 ish) and I'm being one-shot whenever he shows up.

Plus I can't see him and Radial Blind doesn't seem to do anything to him.

I just got Vauban recently but I don't think I can do anything to him still.

Sad bit of info, no (if there's one, let me know) Warframe skills affect Stalker. Worse, he even dispels self buffs like Hysteria if he thinks you got complacent.

Anyway Stalker appeared on me yesterday and...it was disappointing. At my conclave, he usually one shots me, and I one shot him, and it was always a chore to go find him since he goes invisible and teleports......Yesterday though he appeared behind a little fence in the void and acted similar to a corrupted, shooting his uncharged Dread at me and my team mate from the cover like he thinks he's hitting... :I

I decided to take about 2seconds, really carefully lined up my Paris Prime, and gave him a new hole in the head...Did he forget to Slash Dash and Teleport? :x

He needs to be reworked, not buffed imo. Currently the fight is just boring. Back when he was first introduced you actually kind of stood a chance against him. Meaning you wont get 1-2 hit.

Now it's either you kill him incredibly quick or he kills you incredibly quick. There is virtually no back and forth, hiding and waiting, no intense feelings of "am I gonna make it?" because you simply find out almost immediately if you're dead or if he's dead.

Make it a real boss fight like Alad or something. Lower his damage so people don't get 1 hit constantly and drastically increase his shields and hp so he doesn't just get mowed down either.

I´d second this, the current do or die approach can be incredibly frustrating as numerous forums topic created on that matter can easily validate.

Reduce his 1-shot kill potential and increase his survivability.  

I have a low conclave (600-700 ish) and I'm being one-shot whenever he shows up.

Plus I can't see him and Radial Blind doesn't seem to do anything to him.

I just got Vauban recently but I don't think I can do anything to him still.

He dispels warframe abilities. 

My biggest beef with him is that he is 99% of the time a coward always appearing when I am on a low level (new or newly forma'ed) frame with low level weapons. Being marked and running around all low level is a recipe for getting ganked by him which makes Stalker a chore for newer players.

For vets he will show up eventually and then get destroyed by maxed highly tweaked weapons.So the current mechanics are kinda unsatisfying for everyone.

Edited by Hatzeputt

He needs to scale on warframe level, mastery level, weapon level not conclave. I can be close to 400 conclave if I really wanted. Even now, my Paris P one shots him easily. I'm not scared of him anymore, I'm happy, hoping he drops despair this time.