Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello!

Warrior1237

I'm from Russia -I would like you to know if you do not enter Excalibur Prime in the game as the actions of the characters again. And do not come back if Proto Armor Excalibur as well.
I enjoy your game although it is not without his flaws- therefore a
sk you. Could you please answer. Just do not start saying that I am from Russia and all this sanctions and all this vomits with politics, I'm not a politician and I all this crap domn lightbulb. Thank you in advance and your team for the game and for 
impressions of her.

Excalibur Prime will not be re-released.

The Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin may be re-released at a later date, however there have been no announcements or official statement whether it will be brought back or not. Assume it won't be.

Also, welcome to the forums, and welcome to Warframe!

The Founder's package (Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime, Skana Prime) remains to this day and always will, exclusive to the Founders, a group of players who supported Warframe during its early stages.

Hint me ;D

(I remember when Rhino just came out. Talk about TRUE tank. (they nerfed him))

EXCALIBUR PRIMMEESS :D </3 will no be coming back :'(

i see what you did there..

broke mah itty bitty hart.

go take your excalibro prime elsewhere :P

on topic: Welcome to Warframe. Excal prime wont be released again as it is exclusive. Excalibur Proto Armor skin has been confirmed for re-release in March 2015. (devs mentioned this during the Devstream 40 stream this past halloween)

I'm from Russia -I would like you to know if you do not enter Excalibur Prime in the game as the actions of the characters again. And do not come back if Proto Armor Excalibur as well.

I enjoy your game although it is not without his flaws- therefore ask you. Could you please answer. Just do not start saying that I am from Russia and all this sanctions and all this vomits with politics, I'm not a politician and I all this crap domn lightbulb. Thank you in advance and your team for the game and for 

impressions of her.

Welcome to the forums, Tenno.

Excalibur Prime is an exclusivity of the founders.

Title of the thread War Cried to prevent flame bait.