Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Everyone's Opinion About Europa?

mrhat.lf

Well, what it is? Negative, mixed or positive? Mind giving a reason why? Over here on the West Coast, Europa seems like a dead zone, much like Phobos or Eris.

Oops, forgot to give my own opinion on it

The tileset is very excellent on terms of aesthetics and functionality. The only thing I hate and hopes gets looked at soon is Excavation and how tiles spawn there. Most of the time it is that one tile that is in a cave with the ice bridge that breaks if you stand on it. I have barely seen any of the new tiles there, and one tile from initial release which I have not seen in a very long while.

Edited by FMZerek

Tile set is quite good. Not sure how factually accurate it is given I'm not very familiar with the geography of Europa.

Enemies are normal Corpus enemies, not sure what else I can say about this that is specific to the planet.

Rewards are pretty subpar because the planet has no valuable resources. This is an issue with many planets, though (Mercury, Venus, Sedna, Phobos, Neptune and Pluto all come to mind).

As for amount of players, it's constantly deserted just like every other planet that is not Mercury, Venus or Earth, the popular farming spots such as Viver, Elara or Mimas notwithstanding.

One more thing: Europa is a precedent for more top-level locations being added to the game. If one of Jupiter's moons is its own place, why shouldn't Ganymede, Callisto or Io be their own? The same goes for other satellites like Titan or Oberon. Titan, incidentally, is an ideal location for the upcoming underwater tile set.

I find the lack of underwater cities disturbing.

For underwater & swimmy things, please refer to U16. (They'd better not mess it up! >.< )

The maps are great, but you know what would be greater? Special corpus units (like the frontier grineer from Earth) & a proper boss. I just reminded you that Europa's boss is....A bigger scaled osprey. :/