The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Standard Melee And Primary Weapons Be Allowed On Archwings?

AndiNaga

Title says it all,

Should Standard Melee and Primary Weapons be allowed on ArchWings?

i feel that a simple X2 range Boost on these weapons,

and perhaps a Damage Boost would Help ArchWing Sync better with the game,

as it is right now ArchWing feel seprate from warframe, an add-on not part of it,

i think that Allowing Weapons from Our Warframes would give alot to ArchWing,

also its already done, as Corpus Rangers have Dera's, they use in space,

so our weapons, should also be space Capable shouldnt they?

also it would add much more variety, more weapons,

Edit2- this-

solution to ammo problem, add in a ammo regeneration, like the other ArchWing weapons,

to balance these weapons with ArchWing, diffrrent weapons will regenerat ammo at diffrent rates,

Assuming the ArchWing has Ammo Fabication Capabilities, it is possable,

Edit3- this-

assuming a Warframe cant breath in space, but the ArchWing gives the Warframe a Source of Oxigen,

wail using the Warframe to Power the Very ArchWing that is giving said Oxigen to the Warframe,

---

giving weapons that use Oxigen some so they can Fire in Space, and with no gravaty holding them back,

most weapons can and would hit harder than they would in normal Planet side Conditions,

also with the ArchWing enhancing the Warframe with its Advanced Targeting computer,

a Simple arrow, that could Peirce a Large Corpus Machine(Jackel) planet side,

would still be able to kill a Large Corpus Machine(Corvette) in Space,

assuming ArchWing can Enhance the Weapons you have Equipped,

this can justify Weapon Buffs Wail being used in ArchWing,

Thoughts, Comments, Concerns?

Thanks

Edit- Spelling

Edited by AndiNaga

it wouldn't work, very few weapons would be able to function in space due to the fact that they presumably still use gunpowder and fire needs oxygen to ignite, and there's no oxygen in space so the gunpowder in the bullets can't be fired. In fact the only weapons that would possibly be able to be fired in space are corpus laser weaponry, and the swords wouldn't be powerful enough to cut through most things designed for EVA combat

Also, how would an arrow do ANYTHING against an armoured space skiff over twice the size of a human?

How does an Arrow puncture armor capable of face tanking rockets and then sending that body flying into the crowd behind it, resulting in the death of those who got hit with the body, ending in said body being pinned to a wall 100 meters away?

it wouldn't work, very few weapons would be able to function in space due to the fact that they presumably still use gunpowder and fire needs oxygen to ignite, and there's no oxygen in space so the gunpowder in the bullets can't be fired. In fact the only weapons that would possibly be able to be fired in space are corpus laser weaponry, and the swords wouldn't be powerful enough to cut through most things designed for EVA combat

Objection, gunpowder in every single form works in space.

Nah I prefer the current system, letting me try new things without the feeling like mastery fodder. Anyway many of us wanting new contents, DE gives new contents, so now you are asking so that old contents can replace or be used instead of the new contents? Why not ask for some space weapons that is the counterpart of your favorite one.

Besides I wouldn't want DE to change things to weapons so we can use it in archwing missions, to me that means more bugs that I have to endure. So no.

GRINDING,

im not saying that the system needs to be thrown out,

i saying it should have used some of what we already have,

so it would be part of Warframe,

not seprate from warframe,

as it is now you can only use ArchWing things in ArchWing missions,

and you can only Gain ArchWing things from ArchWing missions,

its a completely seprate stand alone from warframe,

and since it is, anyone who wants to play it,

grind for mods and parts, since ist completely seprate,

and for those who dont have the time to Play for hours and grind,

well sorry, there is no cross over content,

i don't mind seperate weapons for wings. BUT FOR FROGS SAKE make them visually appealing. stupid machine gun & that joke of an unusable charge gun can't be the whole deal for that mode. i want a quanta-ish one or at least some kind of laser that looks cool. fast delivery pls.