Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Recommend De To Start Finalizing/polishing Fundamental Elements Of This Game

Scherhardt

I just wondered we're almost in 2 years of beta. Only gameplay improvement we got is melee 2.0.

Need Parkour 2.0, Stealth 1.0, Mastery 2.0, Market 2.0, Hat Physics 2.0, Weapon Placement 2.0 and more.

Content after content after content is too much.

Many things left hanging.

This is not a rant.

Finalizing? We have had them revamp things entirely several times. They can't exactly "finalize" things so long as the game is a living, breathing organism. They can improve them, they can change them, but virtually nothing is "done", ever, at any point.

What ? There was another thread like this? Link please.

I don't see similar threads in this section.

Sure. this one got locked yesterday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/338172-a-plea-to-the-developers-please-slow-the-development-process/

There are threads along the lines of "DE pls less content more fixes" more often than they should already.

I completely agree. But we're lacking on improvement on the fundamental ones.

I agree, the game is still in development so we'll definitely see these coming up.

What some people don't get is that they need to make sure the ideas they have can work correctly and function well in the game, this is why a lot of ideas are either thrown out or just completely forgotten.

Edited by TheErebus

Finalizing? We have had them revamp things entirely several times. They can't exactly "finalize" things so long as the game is a living, breathing organism. They can improve them, they can change them, but virtually nothing is "done", ever, at any point.

I get scared when games keep revamping stuff all the time. It removes the uniqueness in some way, like how mods got revamped.

This is prolly why I demand a solid game mechanic that won't be changed.

Sure. this one got locked yesterday.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/338172-a-plea-to-the-developers-please-slow-the-development-process/

There are threads along the lines of "DE pls less content more fixes" more often than they should already.

Nah this is different. Thanks though. Worth reading it.

Parkour amongst all is the one that needs the most help...

there's an abyss between warframe and, for example, titanfall in terms of parkouring/having fun/being efficient in doing it.

but hey, we can copter around! :D

If I'm not wrong they said they're working on Parkour 2.0 same time as Melee 2.0 in an old LS.

I'm sad *sigh

Parkour amongst all is the one that needs the most help...

there's an abyss between warframe and, for example, titanfall in terms of parkouring/having fun/being efficient in doing it.

but hey, we can copter around! :D

Well Titanfall is all about parkour unlike Warframe.

There's going to be an abyss.

As far as improvements, they don't make DE any money.

Well Titanfall is all about parkour unlike Warframe.

There's going to be an abyss.

As far as improvements, they don't make DE any money.

It's really sad to see this kind of thought go around

"Don't make DE any money".

Hey genius:

Very well thought out and good gameplay = more positive reception = more money for DE

Edited by TheErebus

What some people don't get is that they need to make sure the ideas they have can work correctly and function well in the game, this is why a lot of ideas are either thrown out or just completely forgotten.

Yea, most of them are generic or copied from a game.

Probably why it's thrown out. We should have a PSA on game suggestions. Should be unique boys xD

I get scared when games keep revamping stuff all the time. It removes the uniqueness in some way, like how mods got revamped.

This is prolly why I demand a solid game mechanic that won't be changed.

There is absolutely NOTHING worse than a game with a bad mechanic that will never be changed. There are lots of them out there. I've played many thousands of them. I don't play them anymore.

It's really sad to see this kind of thought go around

"Don't make DE any money".

Hey genius:Very well thought out and good gameplay = more positive reception = more money for DE

And I stated that Warframe isn't a parkour game...derp.

When did I state that DE shouldn't improve gameplay?

I just think parkour isn't what should be focused on (especially as it is near useless).

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

And I stated that Warframe isn't a parkour game...derp.

When did I state that DE shouldn't improve gameplay?

I just think parkour isn't what should be focused on (especially as it is near useless).

"As far as improvements, they don't make DE any money"

Care to then explain what this means then?

I don't know, Rescue 2.0 was an improvement, The new reward stacking is an improvement.

Rescue 2.0 was pathetic excuse for 2.0, reward stacking is quality of life improvement which didnt require that much work since we already had this system in game, it should be included in hotfix not as feature of milestone, if something its actually a failure that it took so long to get this done.

Edited by Davoodoo

Rescue 2.0 was pathetic excuse for 2.0, reward stacking is quality of life which didnt require that much work since we already had this system in game, it should be included in hotfix not as feature of milestone.

It is still nonetheless an improvement to the old Rescue missions. 

Quality of Life can still be an improvement to the overall gameplay, and I'm sorry but do you code? If no, then you cannot say whether it doesn't take a large amount of work to makes things right.

Also count into the U.I. design that the devs had to create for it which isn't easy either.

It is still nonetheless an improvement to the old Rescue missions. 

Quality of Life can still be an improvement to the overall gameplay, and I'm sorry but do you code? If no, then you cannot say whether it doesn't take a large amount of work to makes things right.

Also count into the U.I. design that the devs had to create for it which isn't easy either.

Recolor(not even reskin, back to 80s style) enemy with different stats, with arbitrary ability to stealth which was present previously, timer with insta fail present already in sabotage and nightmare missions, only real addition is tileset rework to get that new room and putting random enemies into some cells, everything except tileset is reused.

I do code, idk what mess would this code need to be for such change to take more than few hours.

UI design probably took more time than changing code, though its not like they reworked whole ui, just put windows showing rewards beneath standard screen.

Edited by Davoodoo