Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Syndicate Rewards? (All Rewards In One Picture)

Monolake

1000 damage in 25(or 30)m :

justice: blast  aoe+heal

truth: gas aoe+heal

entropy: magnetic aoe+energy restoration

blight: viral aoe+energy

sequence: radiation aoe+energy

purity:corrosive aoe+heal

Mods will cost around ~100 once every one grinded enough to get them.  25k rep for a syndicate mod is faster to farm than cores to max Serrartion (that sells for ~200)

One problem I am having with those is the fact the AoE is centered around teh player. That is ideal for melee weapons, but quite the opposite for guns - so you're just shooting a random enemy far away and suddenly your Tenno "farts" out the AoE without any enemies around you. Maybe it would be better if the AoE was targeted at the enemy you're shooting at.

As noted, the player should be able to control when the blast is released.  This would make it a viable option instead of having to switch weapons to prevent if from going off at the wrong time.  Before I suggested a button combo but maybe just holding reload for 2 seconds would work.

As for being centered on a ranged target, if the player can control when it detonates then this would be less of an issue and could be used as a form of CC.

The Loki thing seems pretty obvious to me. First, they didn't want to promote trolling with a power that is already very annoying for other players in most contexts. Even if I'm not being actively trolled by a Loki, I still resent my control over my own character and gameplay in a mission being taken away by another player. Same deal with Limbo.

Second, and more importantly, it would be pretty dumb to give an already extremely strong frame spammable invulnerability that can only be gained by teleporting its allies around the map without needing their active consent or participation. Invulnerability in general is hated by DE, so I find it simply implausible that they would tie it to such a potentially toxic mechanic. Like...seriously. People need to think about the implications of recommendations they make more thoroughly sometimes.

1000 damage in 25(or 30)m :

justice: blast  aoe+heal

truth: gas aoe+heal

entropy: magnetic aoe+energy restoration

blight: viral aoe+energy

sequence: radiation aoe+energy

purity:corrosive aoe+heal

Mods will cost around ~100 once every one grinded enough to get them.  25k rep for a syndicate mod is faster to farm than cores to max Serrartion (that sells for ~200)

2 errors in that list (Justice and Sequence). So far this is what I've confirmed (possible errors still):

sXTpOXh.png

There's also an additional buff with each stat. For example, Sequence gives shield buff. Purity gives health buff and revival buff. It's unknown what they all are.

Edited by CitizenV

I still believe that Divebomb Vortex has some insane potential, if it's as good as it sounds like it could be. Sure, it probably won't even close to match Vauban's Vortex, but it doesn't have to for it to be pretty impressive. Dive Bomb already has good CC with Heavy Impact, adding a vortex ability onto that could be devastating. I'm still hoping on that one.

I'm not sure what to think about the added elemental damage ones. I guess it depends on how much damage it adds and how it adds it.

maybe if they release mods for weapons i actually want to use i will care. this small selection of weapon limited mods looks almost completely awful to me since i dont like those weapons. the only one i would use is the kestrel mod, but really i dont see the point in caring about it when its just a bit more flight speed and id have to lose something else to use it. then the warframe mods are the same problem. while an argument could be made that they are occasionally useful, the fact that you need to drop a mod to make room for it makes them all rather poor choices.

maybe in the future they will be worth caring about, but at this point in time at best they are side-grades. 

the life steal for the furis is the only one that seems remarkable to me, but a standard furis is a crappy secondary compared to other options available, so yeah. use a bad weapon for a good mod? no thanks. 

2 errors in that list (Justice and Sequence). So far this is what I've confirmed (possible errors still):

sXTpOXh.png

There's also an additional buff with each stat. For example, Sequence gives shield buff. Purity gives health buff and revival buff. It's unknown what they all are.

hey, did u see my message on reddit? Justice deals BLAST, not fire. it wasnt misinterpretation

sXTpOXh.png

Thanks, I just copied an old post. Will add this table to the OP 

EDIT or not. Will wait till its confirmed. 

Edited by Monolake

Lots of people saying mirage's one is (one of) the best.

May I remind you that the damage boost is capped at +10%, as of an early hotfix.

Really? Too bad, now it is crap like the rest of them.

+1 Consistency for DE, I guess.

What about Excalibro's?

So far, the only real motivating Mod to me is Pacifying Bolts for Nyx.

Couldn't tell you how many threads and for how long Nyx players have been asking DE to make that ability useful. Now it can come with a disarm/CC?

Um yes please. Best passive-aggressive Frame in the books.

Divebomb Vortex does sound interesting as well tho. I'm a sucker when it comes to CC abilities.

Trinity gets the shaft again, just bury her already, its insulting to Healer classes across all the gaming worlds.

Loki's is nowhere near as good as Mirage's - Excalibro's is the only one which could possibly compete with hers.

Loki's is bottom of the barrel garbage. Loki needs invulnerability when he teleports into danger, his target does not need it when being teleported out of danger. They got it reversed!

i would use it to switch with a squishier frame capable of doing a ton of damage. for example. switch with a mirage or another loki lol