Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The First Time Ever On Wednesday...

-HAKUNA-YOUR-TATAS-

for the grineer to stop aim botting me.

Pretty much this

I did a invasion on my limbo as I was leveling him, all the grineer gathered in one spot right on the other side of the teleport and as I came in they destroyed me. All 4 lives gone really quick because of grineer aim bot + glitched spawn packing them all together near the end of the map

Pretty much this

I did a invasion on my limbo as I was leveling him, all the grineer gathered in one spot right on the other side of the teleport and as I came in they destroyed me. All 4 lives gone really quick because of grineer aim bot + glitched spawn packing them all together near the end of the map

That is host bug, they instakill me on Kiste whenever i am hosting. Grineers got some markmanship skills over the years, their training is very productive.

I suppose...  but you're all not even hoping for a Tenno Reinforcement at least?  XD

I'd love to see some reinforcements, but right now, if I was to hype for anything it would be a fix for the de-spawn particles. They're killing my game...

I suppose...  but you're all not even hoping for a Tenno Reinforcement at least?  XD

Rebecca had said earlier that one wasn't likely. The hotfix frequency and number of major issues remaining would point against much new as well. I'm honestly surprised something as big as heavy melee buffs is today.

...since when did minor patches get hype threads?

Only thing of note right now is confirmed buffs for heavy melee weapons, and that already has a topic.

Since heavy weapon buff confirmed. You'd think the Galatine and Kittag lovers would be setting up a moon bounce in the backyard. 

I will be hype if they fix or clarify the syndicates and reputation gain. Like maybe patch getting 50 rep from an exterminate and 500 rep from a interception even if they take the same amount of time. 

It is boring being forced to play interception if you want any significant rep gain even when compared to high level missions of any other type you can still play a low level interception and get more reputation.