Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Replace Zanuka Hunter With...

(XBOX)Grihaly

John Prodman. I've had a death mark for ZH for going on two months now, and it's not once tried to kill me, but I'm not even worried if it will show up, Stalker and G3 are pushovers with the right weapons, and I've heard ZH is the easiest to kill. Now, I don't know what it's damage threshold and output are, but I killed Alad V and Zanuka solo, with a skana, using a rank 12 Volt. So, I have low expectations from ZH.

But, here's where my idea gets interesting, if John Prodman were the Corpus assassin, you can bet your platinum I'd be scared for my life, just think about it, you help the Grineer kill some Corpus, Corpus gets angry, then you get a message saying your being hunted, you'd think twice about starting a Corpus mission, because he might show up for your head.

You're just killing some robots, then, (again idk what ZH's appearance is like, so just imagine something like it) BAM! Level 99 John Prodman! One swipe, you're dead!

Boom, there you go, now everybody supports the Corpus.

Latest bosses scale based on your conclaive, having skana and R12 Volt made your conclaive extremely low what made Boss fight extremely easy. Zanuka Hunter is weaker that those 2 but it will still be pain to kill due to mobility and damage output.

And why not make JP a next level assassin if Zanuka failed =D

1 swipe u die

it needs to literally be an Execute

goes through Iron skin

and everyother move like that

but if u swipe him with melee he dies too

and he doesnt take damage from abilities or Ranged weapons

Edited by Axeroix

I think if you just gave it the same power nullification Stalker has you'd be good - or perhaps something more unique: allow it to steal powers from other players, shutting them down temporarily but giving Harvester access to their abilities.

Imagine a Harvester with Iron Skin XD

He's getting a rework.

regor is getting a rework aswell

And hopefully an event to go with it. 

They could become the next rivals, like Alad was to Ruk during the Gradivus Dilemma.

Edited by Tymerc

1 swipe u die

goes through Iron skin

yess

straight through valkyr invulnerability

ignores absorb

etc

but it should take 20 swipes to kill him in melee

I think if you just gave it the same power nullification Stalker has you'd be good - or perhaps something more unique: allow it to steal powers from other players, shutting them down temporarily but giving Harvester access to their abilities.

Imagine a Harvester with Iron Skin XD

No.  Those are both awful ideas - the first because Stalker's power nullification is already obnoxious enough, and it already HAS it, and the second because that's just the worst possible idea you could have for a boss, period.  

No.  Those are both awful ideas - the first because Stalker's power nullification is already obnoxious enough, and it already HAS it, and the second because that's just the worst possible idea you could have for a boss, period.  

I completely disagree: at least in terms of certain abilities, I think all bosses need to have power nullification. Otherwise you have invincible Rhinos in Iron Skin, Lokis and Ashs invisible and untargeted, and all sense of challenge and therefore fun goes out the window.

I completely disagree: at least in terms of certain abilities, I think all bosses need to have power nullification. Otherwise you have invincible Rhinos in Iron Skin, Lokis and Ashs invisible and untargeted, and all sense of challenge and therefore fun goes out the window.

That's why Stalky is fun. Because I kill him before he can do much of anything XD

1 swipe u die

goes through Iron skin

I'm actually very fond of this idea. He is immune to any damage other than melee, and will leave if you hit him first. Kind of like a "code of honor" when he duels you. But he would try block your attacks, of course.