Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Worst Weapon Ever?

DarkenedThimble

What do you guys think is the worst(or most deserving of a buff) weapon in warframe? 

My vote is for the Miter. It's the worst weapon ever... Of all time. 

But... but i like miter :(

Keep ti constructive mates, DE will look at this and decide what weps are gonna get new augments (probably)

Edited by Somedude1000

But... but i like miter :(

Keep ti constructive mates, DE will look at this and decide what weps are gonna get new augments (probably)

I doubt it, that'd mean I'd have to erase points in my current syndicate to get the mod I want in another syndicate...

Miter is a literally a downgraded Dread, ain't too bad tho (excluding how @(*()$ painful it is to get all of it's parts from the Phoboss battle)

IMO the worst weapon in the game HAS to be Karyst. I mean, just so bad. So freakin' bad.

You make a very good point. Karyst is really bad. I still have it sitting in my foundry and just don't have the will to level it. 

My opinion is aklato because the simple lato after nerfing got a balance and now that's useful on mid levels but the aklato after nerf still that poor weapon. Actualy the cronus is much better than ever because of high damage it have. 

Daggers yes some dagger like fang was awesome weapon with it's speed in damage 1.0 after dmg 2.0 just simply useless.

But we could get Snipetron if DE decides to release it from their "vault" like they did with the machete.

Edit: I really hope they do.

Eh...I don't see how it'd work when the Lanka is the exact same model as the Snipetron.

I guess if they change the design of it, they could do it to a corpus enemy/boss.

Eh...I don't see how it'd work when the Lanka is the exact same model as the Snipetron.

I guess if they change the design of it, they could do it to a corpus enemy/boss.

The design is one of the reasons I'd like DE to re-release it from the vault, that and the fact it's a hit-scan sniper like the vectis.

And I don't think that logic flows very well, aren't wraiths and vandals technically the same model as well? I mean, they have a skin over them, but they use the same model and are a completely separate weapon. Same applies to Snipetron and Lanka. Plus, there are people who still posses a Snipetron from the informer event way back when and right before I was playing warframe. So it having the same model as the Lanka shouldn't be an issue.

But we're derailing the thread here so I'll stop.