Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Proof Fragments?

Amorax

Question

I've just done the quest for Limbo where you have to gather Proof Fragments for the Limbo Helmet. I've been struggling a lot to finish it but finally did it. But I didn't get any 'proof fragments' or anything in my inbox after completing it. I'm not really sure if I did something wrong or if it's bugged for me. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

14 answers to this question

I didn't know I had to pick anything up. I figured it'd be similar to Mirage with the ciphers where you'd get them as a reward (from vaults in her case). Whoops.

Guess I'll have to try again and pick up all orbs hoping it's a fragment.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Amorax

I didn't know I had to pick anything up. I figured it'd be similar to Mirage with the ciphers where you'd get them as a reward (from vaults in her case). Whoops.

Thanks for the help.

The good news is: you can get ALL of the fragments you need in a single run if you can manage it! So no need to go back for more after you get 9(I think).

EDIT: and word of warning: keep an eye out for the health/energy orbs. I don't know if they changed it, but back when I played them they looked like those, rather than Nav Coordinates like they're presented in the Foundry.

Edited by Morec0

Yeah, they're not too clear on that point. You'll need to fly around grabbing orbs--can get 15 in  a single wave(you only need 9 to complete the quest). That's the good part.

Bad part is, well, you already know.

Of note, try doing some missions on erpo, earth to gather some mods so that you have an easier time with the limbo quest.

Thanks for the help.

if you want to make sure your getting them press p it will show you your mission progress.

You picked them up, right? 

They drop off enemies. They look like nav coordinate orbs. 

I'm pretty sure they look like energy orbs for appearance when floating around in space. (Picking them up will show nav coordinate icon)

Unless they fixed this issue.

Idk, mods have been appearing at random places for me. Whenever my friend marks a mod for me it's out of bounds half the time.. and I get extracted a few seconds after Lotus or Ordis tell me I'm out of bounds despite me immediately turning around to get back into the zone.

I'm almost certain that you need to complete three archwing missions in the limbo quest regardless of how many proof fragments you accumulate.  Also after the archwing mission you need to craft part of the theorem in the foundry using three proof fragments to continue.

I'm almost certain that you need to complete three archwing missions in the limbo quest regardless of how many proof fragments you accumulate.  Also after the archwing mission you need to craft part of the theorem in the foundry using three proof fragments to continue.

You do not need to do more than one archwing mission if you got all the proof fragments you need from that one mission.

Can 100% guarantee that you don't. As I said, I got 15 proofs in 1 run, and then never went back.