Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

14Th Birthday

Gloonkey

Hey guys, I know this post is likely going to be irrelevant, but I'm going to say it anyway, it's my 14th birthday today, and I'm really happy, blah blah blah, I know this is either going to go bust or locked, but I thought I'd let you guys know anyway :)

Thanks for congratulating me guys, it makes me feel all happy inside ^_^ Agent_Maine to answer your question, I started back in late December, about the time of the Cicero Crisis, I thought Warframe was just like any other 3rd person shooter, and I didn't know about the age restriction, and by the time I found out, well I really didn't care, I have been playing games that are above my age for a good while, and it hasnt affected me too much in the mind, contrary to popular belief.

Happy birthday, but a question.

Why are you playing a 17+ game if you are only 14?

Quote underneath is from Privacy policy

No services or content on this website is designed or intended for children under 13 years of age. Our content is in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and will never be directed at children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, the Website or Game are not intended for you and therefore you are not permitted to access the Website or Game unless your parent are guardian has provided express content
Edited by (PS4)RyanRFC12345

Geluk met jou verjaarsdag jou wonderlike bliksem!

Translation: happy birthday to you you wonderful child!

Only 4 more years then you can legally drink, drive, smoke and do whatever you want in south africa!

I would say stay away from drugs but that isn't a problem anymore, everyone does it! Remember. Only use for a fun time! And don't get addicted! Never drink and drive

Smoke and fly! But seriously, stay away from drugs! For now! Save it for college!

Never turn down your academics!

If your a dude: Remember to hit the gym!

If your a not a dude: Remember, food is NOT the solution!

Partying is always the best option!

I could say so much more! But we will have to wait until your 15!

Tenno: Today I salute thee! For your no longer 13! But approuching the true teenager timeline! Remember: Avoid drama, stay true to the Tenno cause.

But most of all

You are your own beautiful person, be who you are and don't give a damn about what others think you! Their problem not yours, why? Cause your awesome and they are not!

Long life to you!