Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus... Is It Obtainable, De?

Lokime

Question

So, I'm a high MR player, never obtained that weapon, and I was wondering... is the cronus still obtainable?

Can someone from DE confirm this, please? or any of you guys, whom have farmed the cronus lately with a high MR, any tips or tricks? just wanted to know... before starting to farm for it.

(sorry if this is posted on the wrong section)

Edited by Lokime

24 answers to this question

Got it about a month ago. It's either join randoms and hope for some mr0 and mr1 or do solo with either less then 300 conclave or less then 200 conclave..(can't remember)  I did about 10 runs untill it dropped the second time for me. Did them solo with naked oberon and some low modded melee.

Going solo with a total conclave of 80 (unmoded Loki + unmoded phage) 5 times = No Cronus :/

Going with a MR 1, MR 2 and me in the same squad (with same Conclave of 80) = Cronus! :)

Apparently, the Fastest way is to go public, with new players.

it's just got an incredibly small drop chance for whatever reason. everyone says to play with new players to get it quicker, so i had a friend make a new account so i could maybe get it quicker that way. cronus did drop when we killed vor the first time, however only for my friend's new account and not me. could have just been rotten luck but, that's my experience with trying to get it with new players. just have to kill him over and over again. he's simple enough.