Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[15.2.0] 9K In 25 Minutes Plus T4 Key.

frozenballz

Question

Where there is a will, there is a way. This method cannot be used to afk farm. You HAVE to pay attention to the map, and have to move yourself accordingly, although the positioning for the two teams is the same. Vs getting 11k rep for 1 wave in 25-30 minutes pre-patch, im not getting 9k rep for 4 waves in the same amount of time, with the added bonus of no fps lag, as well as getting a t4 key out of it. 

I was upset about the change and planned on writing about it like many did, but the more I thought about it the more I kind of liked the logic behind it. Sitting on viver for an hour to farm all that rep was dull. Sure I could destroy faces with my favorite frame and get all the goodies, but it was boring as hell. I was watching tv shows while spamming a button like a zombie. That's not playing a game. I'd rather see more thought go into abilities. Not one button push to God mode. The mag and trinity nerds need a little more attention and the excel one as well, but not towards their ability to wreck face but their support power for teams, but no frame should be able to completely destroy half the map in one press. That's ultimately quite dull.

Also attention needs to be given to how rep is gained. Just farming a map is also quite dull. They need to think about how we can approach it. One player, whose name and post eludes me if someone finds it could they link it the original author deserves credit, had the great idea of alternate objectives on maps. For example, scanning some enemy types of gaining a certain type of resource. I'd like to add to that by mini quests. Create short simple story lines that link the daily missions together with those added side objectives. If you can accomplish both then you get an extra reward of more rep. It would create small challenges for players that would require more group cohesion and in many cases the ability to wreck face may not be the ultimate solution.

I like these kinds of things. What do you guys think?

I believe that when the OP said "If there is a will, there is a way." he meant to rub this result in the face of the ones that complained about people going too fast...

...I feel it has become no more something about the syndicate, but it had passed on a personal level against some people...

Don't read into what ain't there mate. I dont have any hate toward anyone. The point I was making is that the wrong changes were made, the so called "root problem" still exists since it was not dealt with. It's like pulling out someones wisdom teeth because they got shot. Perhaps the situation may be addressed properly, and the wrongful nerfs may be reverted.

I posted a solution to viver a while back- increase the map size. It will prevent farming of rep as it is currently. If De make all ults Los only, that might just end up being a terrible decision for them both in and out of game, they will end up pissing alot of playears off.

I love De and warframe as a game, but ultimately my biggest point with this video is "De, this is not the way"

Edit: typing,half drunk on a tiny keyboard with bigass hands. This might not go too well. Autotext, you are my last defence.

Edited by frozenballz

Don't read into what ain't there mate. I dont have any hate toward anyone. The point I was making is that the wrong changes were made, the so called "root problem" still exists since it was not dealt with. It's like pulling out someones wisdom teeth because they got shot. Perhaps the situation may be addressed properly, and the wrongful nerfs may be reverted.

I posted a solution to viver a while back- increase the map size. It will prevent farming of rep as it is currently. If De make all ults Los only, that might just end up being a terrible decision for them both in and out of game, they will end up &!$$ing alot of playears off.

I love De and warframe as a game, but ultimately my biggest point with this video is "De, this is not the way"

Edit: typing,half drunk on a tiny keyboard with bigass hands. This might not go too well. Autotext, you are my last defence.

My apologies if I have misunderstood your words and actions then...

I've played Mag for over half of my Warframe play time and, if Shield Polarize would properly restore allied shields, I wouldn't have any problem with the nerfs.  Yes, it's different, but it hardly nerfs her 'into the ground.'  Her 'ult' still operates without LoS, too.

Honestly, SP was way too crazy to begin with.  Blowing up hordes of Corpus regardless of thier level for minimal energy?  Made her ult feel underwhelming.

You guys don't understand. The intention behind the changes were not to nerf viver adn the rewards. But to make it an effort to the players to get the same results. Spamming 1 button is clearly un-fun and should not reward the most success. So every change they do to accomplish this is good for the game in the long run.

if the problem was viver DE would have had put less effort and time into creating a new map, or just copypasting an existing map until they had that ready. the problem is that they realized that no matter the map, interception had an high chance of being exploited for exp and reputation. if it can work on viver, it could work on other maps. with the changes in interception, now the player have to move constantly to defend the nodes, regardless of the map you play on. I heard that macros are ok until they play the game for you. well, now they can't do that. you actually have to pay attention to what is happening around you to win. 

that being said, if DE nerfs another thing that regards viver, this whole argument falls apart. also, defenses are not present in this scheme, because you could pay minimal attention and just spam keys, although it would be less efficent in the long run, it's still there.

I don't mention warframe nerfs because I never played those and so I don't want to talk without being informed.

Another solution with Rhinos if you prefer the old method with 1 button

3x Rhino 2x Max Range, and 3x Max strength mods something like this http://goo.gl/t3aMDT

1x trinity of course (poor trinity is going to get sooo trashed)

1 rhino uses "stomp" "stomp" "roar" on rotation, others just afk stomp

3 stomps do around 12k blast damage at 58m range which kills everything at the old mag/excal range

Because things are killed you remove the 9 second stun/cooldown on stomp, allowing for instant "restomps"

(drones leaders armor cause issues on later waves) so don't go past wave 12

placement is the key for trinity feed.

everyone including Your trinity needs to stand on the crate, and not move to allow spawns in the 2 doors next to the crates

enough spawns here for your trinity energy feed on 3x rhinos

kH1ZeHC.jpg

4IGLGfu.jpg

this is not quite as effective as mag fistpump because rhinos cast time is alot longer, and it requires all 4 players to stand on the crate, for trinity to get targets in LOS

I found this method still yields about 10k rep in around 30 mins a little under the old Mag/excal team as killcount is lower.

Happy farming

I think Miasma killing May be a little faster simply because of Point management, and setup time at the start of each wave, but this requires very little effort and only one trinity player.

44444444  and frozenballz you must be rep capped by now! 444444444  I got 2 of my syndicates to max with you, and you where still at it the day after. Are you leveling all 6!  4444  44444

Edited by Tatersail

You guys don't understand. The intention behind the changes were not to nerf viver adn the rewards. But to make it an effort to the players to get the same results. Spamming 1 button is clearly un-fun and should not reward the most success. So every change they do to accomplish this is good for the game in the long run.

you don't understand what a bot is. people can set up a bot to work around the "LoS limitation to make people move about more to avoid stationary play." people set up bots to play a game for them and level their stuff up for them. i have played with someone who made bots in his freetime..the bot he made for a real time combat MMO (Tera) was on par with the skill of your average joe player running autonomously around with the group killing, healing and surviving. a bot for warframe could just be a key logger of someone running around the map in a circle spamming their ult killing everything. it's 100% doable and i have seen people do it. read the full patch by the way they also nerfed max number of drops on the ground at a time and a few other things around the interception game mode...this was very targeted

44444444  and frozenballz you must be rep capped by now! 444444444  I got 2 of my syndicates to max with you, and you where still at it the day after. Are you leveling all 6!  4444  44444

LMAO! yeah man. i was capped with 4 already, i only did this to prove my point- their changes didnt really fix much and instead caused more harm than anything with the nerfs to 3 frames. Im not repfarming anymore, but i figured others could do with the boost till then considering how much of a grind it is. 

you guys realize that you can just get a group of banshee's with max power str, range, & efficiency w/100 medium team energy restores for an ez 20-30k rep gain per 4-6 rounds yeah?

edit; i mean really, i use this method to max gear up ezpzzz

Edited by ExxeFrame

It acheived something, if we are to connect Waframe ability changes to a specific gamemode for whatever reason, and that is you can no longer stand in one spot. You need to be active, plan accordingly, and use your skills as a player to acheive a desired outcome, not relying on those skills to play the game for you. 

You own those skills, and the skills shouldn't own you.

I prefer this mentality. I do not know if the change is yet viable, however.

Are you out of your mind sir ?

Are you thinking what are you speaking of ? the meaning of every word in the context ?

There is no exploit, there is no bug, there is no unfair playgame from the players.

We are using all the resources in the game to ACHIEVE a goal, how u reach it, should not be your business, untill you dont break rules by cheating or using exploits.

Sir how I play is not your business, and shouldn't be DE too. Of course your mentality is to create an end game system reacheable only with some considerable time and player effort, but this is just an opinion, and francally, it doesn't go beyond the "11!1!!1!!!11!! AMMA A Pr0! pL4y3r!" statement of a low level 13years old.

Come on be serious, and don't let me read again these things.

Edited by Hecko