Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[15.2.0] 9K In 25 Minutes Plus T4 Key.

frozenballz

Question

Where there is a will, there is a way. This method cannot be used to afk farm. You HAVE to pay attention to the map, and have to move yourself accordingly, although the positioning for the two teams is the same. Vs getting 11k rep for 1 wave in 25-30 minutes pre-patch, im not getting 9k rep for 4 waves in the same amount of time, with the added bonus of no fps lag, as well as getting a t4 key out of it. 

Dude, get some better taste in music. That dubstep is the single worst thing I've heard in a long time. How do people like it?

As for using Saryn. I knew it was going to happen. Her ulti is quite strong. Doesn't have the range as the other two but still strong.

this method uses exactly the same methods that the mag / excal method did. (generally speaking)

so unless DE wants to go ahead and start hitting every single ability with LOS limitations...

if it were up to me, i'd revert the changes made to the warframes, and then drastically re-think how reputation is gained.

attaching it to affinity gain was a bad plan. the recent hoopla only highlights that.

Confirmed that this patch achieved nothing, except infuriating the players.

Keep in mind that we will always  try to find a way to go around a system if the system is broken.

It acheived something, if we are to connect Waframe ability changes to a specific gamemode for whatever reason, and that is you can no longer stand in one spot. You need to be active, plan accordingly, and use your skills as a player to acheive a desired outcome, not relying on those skills to play the game for you. 

You own those skills, and the skills shouldn't own you.

I prefer this mentality. I do not know if the change is yet viable, however.

Dude, get some better taste in music. That dubstep is the single worst thing I've heard in a long time. How do people like it?

Dude, get some better taste in personality. That saltiness is the single worst thing I've read in a long time. How do you like it? 

JK :D I still wub you

Anyway PRAISE SUDA

Vanu

Can't wait until we wake up one day and there's a gap where Viver used to be. Just... gone. No Viver. 

Or turn it into an extermination mission or something. It happened to the ONLY oxium farming spot in the game, why not here. *sigh*

Oh oh! Do Oberon next so we can be sure to get the nerf bat swung evenly! 

Actually, I'm looking forward to every power get the LOS shackles (or dose of tactical reality depending on your POV) so DE will see that farming will STILL continue regardless. 

Perhaps then they will see that you need to treat the disease not the symptoms. 

It acheived something, if we are to connect Waframe ability changes to a specific gamemode for whatever reason, and that is you can no longer stand in one spot. You need to be active, plan accordingly, and use your skills as a player to acheive a desired outcome, not relying on those skills to play the game for you. 

IIIDevoidIII let be real it wasn't a gamemode it was one node. Because of the nerf Mag can't even heal teammates because of LoS. So yeah they nerf 3 frames, and there already new builds for Viver with in about 30mins of the patch.

Next might be Nova + Rhino stomp.

Due to

1: Long duration and strength on Nova to cover the entire map. So that even if enemies have spawn they will spawn inside the bubble to get tagged.

2: 2 Rhino Stomping away with large range and power dealing double damage on enemies with it's stomp too.

Maybe even Volt can replace Rhino. Maybe not but Ash has a Range of 25 meter and up to 50 meters on his ulti and deals 2000 damage. 3 Ash jumping around like that is gonna be quite a bit of fun to see.

Yeah, about 75% of the time.

To be fair, pre-patch i was only doing 1-2 wave runs. the downside to doing 11-12k rep runs was that after 5000 corpus died at the same spot, their death animations werent playing but stacking up, until you visited the rooms. this dropped frame rates for host, so me and my group refrained from doing 4 waves. 

with this method, ive got no fps issues anymore since we're not reaching 5k+ kills in 1 wave anymore, plus this becomes entirely about repfarming vs getting mods/materials too. 

*facepalm......

honestly i do like it that youve shown a level of initiative that few people left in the community have, and i do like celebrating a fine display of intelligence, BUT, the one thing youve done wrong is posting about this in the forums.  the whole whining about viver issue started because people were posting/boasting about their achivements and getting the pathetic types of people all green eyed like nobodies business.

showing this is just giving them more fuel to cry for nerfs and whatnot.....and we all know this croud will not stop crying till the game is dead and gone

*facepalm......

honestly i do like it that youve shown a level of initiative that few people left in the community have, and i do like celebrating a fine display of intelligence, BUT, the one thing youve done wrong is posting about this in the forums.  the whole whining about viver issue started because people were posting/boasting about their achivements and getting the pathetic types of people all green eyed like nobodies business.

showing this is just giving them more fuel to cry for nerfs and whatnot.....and we all know this croud will not stop crying till the game is dead and gone

For once I can say that doing that is a good thing.

This will show DE that what they did is just a unreasonable reaction and that it's not appreciated.

No but seriously, if they nerf one of the least used Warframes in the game (Saryn), I'm gonna lose all hope for this game.

You rarely see Saryns anywhere, and nerfing her "okay but only for mid levels" ultimate is not going to help that. I want to see more Saryns, she's really fun to play as a pseudo-tank.

Edited by Nissun

Where there is a will, there is a way. This method cannot be used to afk farm. You HAVE to pay attention to the map, and have to move yourself accordingly, although the positioning for the two teams is the same. Vs getting 11k rep for 1 wave in 25-30 minutes pre-patch, im not getting 9k rep for 4 waves in the same amount of time, with the added bonus of no fps lag, as well as getting a t4 key out of it. 

so Viver got a buff? LoL

I disagree... The concern for many was still "That's not the pace DE intended for you!", the concern of many were these thousands Rep points other got despite these people deeming it 'wrong'. Standing still and spamming 4 was a tool, the end was still reaping the benefits.

*facepalm......

I believe that when the OP said "If there is a will, there is a way." he meant to rub this result in the face of the ones that complained about people going too fast...

...I feel it has become no more something about the syndicate, but it had passed on a personal level against some people...