Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Happy 1 Year Anniversary, Ps4! ~With Love, Pc Player(S)

Archistopheles

Since I am blocked from posting on the PS4 board, I wanted to make a little space for myself, and other PC Tenno to congratulate our PS4 allies.

Wow... What a ride so far. I can still remember the whine-threads that came from the initial announcement saying that this game was going multi-platform. I myself even earned a forum point for doing so.

But I think it's safe to say that like a baby brother or sister, I'm now glad you're part of the family, and as the middle child, you probably feel ignored sometimes, but that's only because your step-parent (Sony) will only let you play with us after you finish your homework.

I promise to continue to test all the new content ahead of you to make sure it's as bug free as possible for when it finally arrives on your platform.

See you guys in 2015 :D

*hums happy birthday*

I think that it's incredible that warframe has grown so much in so little time. The game's what, a year and a half old on PC? That's INSANE for how large it is. According to the stats there are 987144 members on the forums (accounts that have made posts). Almost one million players! 

As a vet PS4 player I wanna say thank you to PC, even though at times I disagree with most of you. If it wasn't for you all we wouldn't have warframe. I understand right now warframe is an a unstable state pre U15.2 but right now let's celebrate PS4 1yr mark tomorrow. I kind of wish we could share with PC I think it's only right but that's not my call.

So again to all you PC players THANK YOU!

I just wish we could interact with PS4/XBOne players more than just on the forums. I have friends who only play PS4/XBOne, so as a PC player I never get to see them.

And I do wonder if the "Gift of the Lotus" is going to be PS4 only. I seem to recall everyone gets PC's "Gift of the Lotus," so it'd be sorta cheap if we don't get PS4/XBOne's. :)

Edited by CedarDpg

Wow a year already simply amazing and loved since day 1 ;) , seeing the evolution of this game every month was a thing of beauty to witness -v- . DE thanks for everything you have done up to this point . Ps could we have stalker learn the arts of becoming a plime and become a deadly threat to every race also could we have some pink shorts for all our male frames i think that would  make a great anniversary reward ;D lol .