Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunslinger Frame

Deidaku

Release that frame along with a musket and a pike and then you can go full Karoliner.

Or y'know, just make a new weapon that's a bayoneted musket. It will actually go very well with the fact there will be gunblades, because a musket is a one-shot thing: just make it a mainly melee weapon, then add the single shot as the charge attack. It's perfect. 

Wild west with a more traditional Warframe mix! Now this is the sort of artstyle we have been missing. Thematically it is clearly referencing to the wild west but it actually is artistically very much not a traditional western cowgirl/cowboy. It has elements yes, but it is its whole new own thing and that sort of art was what initially originally got me excited about the unique art style of this game in the first place back in the day. And now, now we return to that sort of fun unique art style and I am loving every bit of it. Thanks Mynki! This is so awesome!

intimidation anymore. 

I don't know about you, but if I were Grineer I'd be PRETTY FREAKIN' INTIMIDATED by this.

imo, after frames like Limbo and Zephyr and Hydroid, this is a return to a more classic design of frames. Yes, the design is still pretty flamboyant (though I hesitate to consider the colors in that analysis because they're utterly subject to change from concept to implementation) but all in all it's a more reserved physical design that, imo, kinda makes me think of Ash.

i see these new frames as a 2nd generation of frames. Any design goes, its not just about functionality or intimidation anymore. 

bIlDPt6.png

what exactly is intimidating about this?

edit:

Looks like she's got some grenades on her. Maybe one of her abilities is throw a bunch of grenades, press ability button against to snipe them out of the air to detonate early?

would be cool if those are like targets she throws in a giant area then does a bladestorm like move where she gets in the center of the targets and murders every single thing in the target

Edited by Llelouche

Wow! That looks EPIC! This might be the first from in a while that I'm excited to build!

remember it's still a concept. it could change for some unknown reason. i hope it doesn't. i don't tend to play the female frames mainly cause i don't like how they look, cept for valky, but this one i say beats any other frame in looks alone. now imagine this one with limbo's agile animation xD

i was hoping Gunslinger would be Male but Female is good too, hope they add her Alternate helmet as a Cowboy hat or her own Syandana as a Poncho 

p/s: my sybaris / Magnus (Vastor) are ready.

p/ss: this is gonna be my theme for each time i used her in Dojo Dueling room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVcd75y374s

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

Looks like she's got some grenades on her. Maybe one of her abilities is throw a bunch of grenades, press ability button against to snipe them out of the air to detonate early?

IMO, the stuffs on her belt are probably grenades (which implies one of her abilities is grenade-related) while the ones on her thighs are probably some kind of micro missile launchers (missile-related ability).