Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"...so Talented They Need To Handicap Themselves With A Blindfold In Combat."

(XBOX)SepticGentleman

Going to depend on her gun skills for me. If they feel tricky and have a high skill cap for high pay out, then it's going to be awesome. If she's a bunch more non-scaling nukes that will suck until they're OP and then get nerfed, then it will be really dumb. :/

Also, yes...this may be the first frame I leave default colors for a while. Even when I color her, I'll probably follow that scheme with the normal drab colors and something vibrant for the cloth.

I've always felt that sort of thing to be a bit silly too.a samurai, or something that is so BA he blindfolds himself during fights,

...Pretty cool.. until you get hit, or killed. then you just look like a moron. plus its a bit too cocky for my taste. I'm the more modest type.

Tenno have a smooth, written language.

They obviously have eyes.

Actually, the language is written in 3D on all surfaces it appears on, and when presented electronically, stands out from the object it's presented on. This would suggest it's sensed rather than seen.

I do personally like the way it went with the blindfold, despite the vibrant colors, the thing on her face isn't something you can easily identify as one on sight (unlike the typical black blindfolds which would be hilarious if that was her design). Her middle finger gun thing is a nice touch of "attitude" though.

Regarding blind combat, it wouldn't be the first time DE has done a reference to that (see Blind Justice inspiration).

Actually, the language is written in 3D on all surfaces it appears on, and when presented electronically, stands out from the object it's presented on. This would suggest it's sensed rather than seen.

Really? I actually didn't notice that. Thank you for informing me.

Care to share any pictures? I understand the holographic stuff, but all the pictures I've seen of non-holographic writing looks pretty 2D to me.

In animes, fantasy and games there are actually quite a few characters that handicap themselves because they have grown tired of being gods amongst men.

Zenpachi from Bleach comes to mind.

Another character that blinded himself (More to pay back for his mistakes) would be Lee Sin.

Characters crippling themselves/their ability exist everywhere.....It is a little awkward in WF since Tenno do not show clear emotions/motivs and thus actions like these are harder to understand.

Edited by Shehriazad

Really? I actually didn't notice that. Thank you for informing me.

Care to share any pictures? I understand the holographic stuff, but all the pictures I've seen of non-holographic writing looks pretty 2D to me.

Look on your gear. You have tenno writing on most of your stuff--you'll notice it's the same color, but appears to be embossed/etched in to the surface of whatever it's on.

Two ways this frame's usefulness can go. One, powers add utility to weapons, which would make her pretty much OP as **** (Think Mirrors or Gunzerker in BL2). Would love to have her cast for faster reload, faster fire rate, better accuracy, etc. And the bad way: has guns ala Ash Blades, that do their own stuff and fall off right away.