Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Here That Want Ash Prime !?!

Deentex

I'd love an Ash Prime but I don't want my Ash to be irrelevant :( Such a moral dilemma.

Yup.

Ash Prime is coming but will be the first and the only frame with stats exactly matched, may even be reduced stats compared to, with the normal Ash's, spare only cosmetics.

I'm playing warframe since 3 weeks more or less and I always wanted Ash ! Now I finished the blueprints etc. I love that warframe more than everything but I think that ash should have a prime version too !

For everyone who has the same opinion ! Ease comment.. Maybe we can do it and get an ash prime version !

by no means, its one of the most demanded but we have to understand how prime works as stated by DE themselves

only few rules ignore anyone who says anything but this, their wrong

rule 1, male male, female female,

so next prime wont be ash,

rule 2, older frames get it done first

so for ash prime to happen, every frame released before ash must be prime,

though im sure there may be some overlap depending on how they measure the time,

the next prime is figured to be trinity , banshee, or saryn,

from what i can gather, ...

the reason i state these as rules, is DE reb herself has post on forums somewhere,

that answered the prime question,

though people like to say val cant be primed and anything after vaub wont be,

thier wrong

all frames will be primed.

prime access is huge money maker for them and plus its no secret

everyone has the prime they want most

give it time it will happen,

I dont know what order the frames all came out

so find that out, and then maybe you can pinpoint where ash is on the timeline

If you ever ask "Am I the only one", the answer is almost always "no".

There are other frames I'd rather see primed first. Next I'd like to see Volt Prime. Although given how I hate farming the void, it probably wouldn't matter which frame gets primed to me since I most likely won't even bother getting them. The only reason why I even have Frost Prime was because I got him back when his components had like a 33% drop rate, making him actually easier to get than regular Frost.

I'm playing warframe since 3 weeks more or less and I always wanted Ash ! Now I finished the blueprints etc. I love that warframe more than everything but I think that ash should have a prime version too !

For everyone who has the same opinion ! Ease comment.. Maybe we can do it and get an ash prime version !

you can't rush perfection