Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Favorite Loadout

FinalAttack

Zephyr

Dread/Latron Wraith

Akbronco (for now, mostly cause dual pistol ember animation, I'd be quick enough to trade it for a dual pistol I like better)

Dakra

Helios, but usually Huras Kubrow (Scanning so good though, only got Helios like a week ago)

Fun:

Warframe: Mirage

Primary: Michael Bay

Secondary: Akzani/Dual Cestra

Melee: Full-rebound Glaive Prime

*Special mention for Speed Volt with any melee

General:

Warframe: Ash

Primary: Latron Prime/Opticor

Secondary: Hikou Prime

Melee: Dakra Prime/Dragon Nikana

Solo

Warframe: Loki Prime

Primary: Burston Prime

Secondary: Marelok

Melee: Bo Prime/Dakra Prime

Carrier is my waifu

Edited by Draciusen

• 4 weeks later...

I actually change frames every month for kicks and to keep things interesting.

This month I went with this

Frame: Oberon

Primary: Amprex

Secondary: Pyrana

Melee: Dual Ichors

Companinon: Carrier

I think I went this way in direct defiance to nullifiers as they kinda pissed me off when I first started running into them with My Valkyr without knowing what the hell they were and finding my &#! on a silver platter with an apple jammed in my pie hole to be most irksome, now, I think I may stick with this frame as a primary for awhile, great speed and maneuverability, powers are useful and cheap, and for me best of all, the Color scheme and style matches perfectly with a Pallet modelled after the Joker.

Also discovered the fun with a rapid firing pyrana and jumping in place and spinning the direction stick in a circle makes it feel and look like a freakin Gun fu master, useless but looks damn cool waiting for folks at the end of missions, anyway, glad to see actual variations after seeing so many boltor primes and dragon nikanas in the relays.

'Frame: Nyx Prime

Primary: Paris Prime

Secondary: Vasto (with my fancy Phased skin)

Melee: Glaive Prime

Bonus points for me and maybe it'll give some ideas for mod builds for others (or maybe someone can help me with mine):

-My Nyx is a pretty basic build for max Energy and, of course, Vitality and Redirection. Mostly based around power duration and range.

- Paris Prime has a Crit build with the Split Chamber bonus for extra damage. I can average 6-10k per shot with normal crits and I've hit up to 80k (I think there was a nerf or something that reduced my crits though :c )

- Vasto is hooked up with Slash damage, including that one event mod that came out a month or two ago. I really need to work on this build though, as well as Forma it a lot.

- Glaive Prime is for ranged charge attacks plus Melee Channel to get bonus damage from my powers. Reach, Speed, Bounce+ mod, etc.

Frame: Rhino Prime 

Primary: Paris Prime (Crit Build)

Secondary: Lex Prime (Crit Build)

Melee: Orthos Prime

Sentinel: Djinn w/ Sweeper (I know most use Carrier but I love how Djinn looks)

Sometimes I swap in Valkyr with maxed ability duration mods and have fun with her ultimate. LOL  I enjoy most of the frames in the game but, Iove being the tank. XD

Frame: Mesa or Nyx P

Primary: Latron Wraith or Dread

Secondary: Akmagnus

Melee: Dragon Nikana

Sentinel: I don't need no stinkin' sentinel, got my Huras.

Really though, I know it's not the most creative but it's fun for me.

Edited by Recovery8