Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Archwing (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SYNDICATES STANDING: Coming today in a Hotfix: Although we couldn't include all the recent Syndicates changes from PC, we were able to include the boost to standing gains. You should now see a significant increase to standing gains after each mission. The rest of the Syndicates changes will be coming in the next PS4 update. I've updated the OP with this information. Also, this hotfix included a minor performance tweak.

Thank you, it's been a nightmare trying to rank up in them!

Does this mean that the sigils actually give a bonus now

I'm pretty interested in the specifics. Glad that we will receive some kind of boost in the amount received though, because the 44,000 staring me in the face is sort of intimidating to say the least. 

*EDIT*

Just got done playing a Sechura, Pluto mission which usually yields about 70-140 points if you quit after wave 5 pre-hotfix. Post-hotfix I'm receiving about 700 points extracting at wave 5. Definitely appreciating the boost. (this is while having an affinity booster active)

Edited by (PS4)KenLaw83

Thanks drew please no caps on points thats lowkey $&*&*#(%&. The cap on ranks should be what they are dont nerf mission reward limit. If you dont earn that ammount of points you need to grind get the mods and to improve your frames. Has the uranus archwing been changed to make it possible

Thanks drew please no caps on points thats lowkey $&*&*#(%&. The cap on ranks should be what they are dont nerf mission reward limit. If you dont earn that ammount of points you need to grind get the mods and to improve your frames. Has the uranus archwing been changed to make it possible

Its not the enemy level on the archwing mission on uranus that makes its dam near impossible its to do with the amount of enemy's you have to face right from the start and it dosnt matter how many i kill, it dosnt even make a dint in the amount of them its crazy, its like a never ending swarm

2 new Bugs:

1. My Ballistica is painted black and yellow, but ingame she is pure silver.

2. Yesterday after Host Migration on Pluto - Sechura, my Archwing Weapons were atached to my Opticor.

b7t6vfv9.jpg

BTW, THIS is what I call a BFG! ^^

It reminds me a little bit of Power Rangers. XD

I have a similar problem... after a host migration on an archwing mission my melee weapon (a Jat Kittag) appears (always, every time) stuck through my archwing gun, then my arch-melee when I switch. No screenshots unfortunately. :(

Oh man, have you guys seen U 15.5 on PC? I hope we will get this before Christmas. The new Warframe is amazing. ö.ö

Drew, please tell us, we will get this next month. Would be a great Christmas Present from DE.

We definitely want Mesa on consoles before the holidays :)