The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Archwing Cinematic Trailer

Deidaku

while im ok with new trailers (they always look pretty cool imho)...

but this trailer sadly highlights how in archwing mode, all the frames are the same =/ (since no frame ability usage during archwing mode =[ ) [something that i truly hope is addressing and changed at some point in the near future]

and while the teaser of the transitional mission is cool, if this trailer brings new players in, they will soon find out that that content is not ingame yet

lastly, the nikana stances either have 1-hand drawn, 2-hand drawn, or sheathed animations, and there is no crossover, thusly each stance is just a portion of what is seen in the trailer and players cannot use their nikana like excal does =/

still waiting for an infested focused trailer with some frames that have never seen the limelight...

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I hope that's not all....

Can I be honest?

After the.... single most epic trailer ever - I'm talking about "The Profit"- it takes more than some generic bang bang slash boom action to impress me.

But I guess most gamers will be impressed by this :/

You see... I was hoping for lore. I always am.

lastly, the nikana stances either have 1-hand drawn, 2-hand drawn, or sheathed animations, and there is no crossover, thusly each stance is just a portion of what is seen in the trailer and players cannot use their nikana like excal does =/

Actually I think that Excal was using the Blind Justice stance. If you watch the video at half speed you can see he's using a reverse-grip to hold it.

Can I be honest?

After the.... single most epic trailer ever - I'm talking about "The Profit"- it takes more than some generic bang bang slash boom action to impress me.

it's more a teaser than an acutal trailer , but I know what you mean , maybe we'll get one for J3

Edited by Deidaku

Can I be honest?

I liked it better when Excalibur used a skana. And kicked @$$ with it.

this and this ^^^^^^^^^^^

more inaccuracies in the trailer : 20 hellions arent stunlocking and insta-fragging all the tenno upon arrival in the mission

one semi-accurate thing to note however, there is one Valkyr with an Onorix