Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veterans: How Many Still Play?

Etsoree

I've been playing less, but it's about time I took a break.

I left for breaks a few times before, only once because of DE's actions rather than my own whim, but I don't consider myself done with the game by a mile and if there's an event or tacticool alert I'll notice and come do it, even though THOSE FIFTEEN MISSIONS ARE SUCH AN INTENSE GRIND AMIRITE? I missed the Brakk event because I was on a break at the time. I logged on and saw 100 mission requirement... I didn't even get Machette Wraith which was really easy. I went back to playing... Dark Souls I think?

I just got into Chivarly and I'm having a blast. Anyone who knows me on the boards probably knows I love polearms. One of the classes for both teams starts right off with a polehammer. Thrust, overhead chop and side-to-side swipes. Medium speed, medium armor. No ranged defense, but comes with smoke grenades. Really nice feel to the kit. I can play that for hours, with swaps to other classes just for a round or to finish an objective, and I don't even notice the time passing.

I'll probably play that until there's an event on WF or a new shotgun.

Edited by VKhaun

I still play on and off. Every since I upgraded my card from an AMD GPU to an Nvidia GPU to support PhysX, the game has been more than stellar for me. I hop on whenever there is a new event or Tactical Alert up, but for the most part; I don't invest insane amount of hours into the game grinding consistently.

It is really good to see players sticking to the game.

I am not a vet, been around since U7, and I have come to view myself as somewhat of a keen observer both of the gameplay but allso of the evolution of the warframe universe.

I loved the look and feel from day one. Still do, but the grind have allways pushed me away, then I came back.

Since the last few updates I feel I am waiting for DE to make their game into what they want it to be.

I will be here for the ride.

I got burn out,was gone for about a year,and came back to a different game. I don't play as much,obviously,as I used to...Don't want to burn out again.

Usually run a few exterms to blow off steam,farm a bit,few more exterms for fun,check what other components I still need,and logout for the day.

Been waiting a while for that Halberd. Two years is nothing.

It's all on and off, I tend to just hope on and see what's new with updates, unfortunately A-Wing isn't my thing and nor have the Syndicates really caught my attention. I feel less and less attached to WF each and every day. :(

the shift from the old ways to the new ways is rather troubling.... way too much hyper versus calmness in Warframe these days

-Waves-  I still play.    Have lost some play time do to work, family, holidays.  and <.<; other games when i need something else.  (Sometimes, you just want to mine for diamonds and build cool stuff with blocks and redstone ^-^;)

I've been playing since whatever update Nova was introduced. I think it's perfectly fine to play other games. It's kind of insane to just stick to one game and play it 24-7. I played a lot at first, but then for a while I only logged onto Warframe to check out major updates and do events. Recently some of my friends got back into playing, so I've been playing Warframe a lot more, working on leveling my mastery rank again. 

It is really good to see players sticking to the game.

I am not a vet, been around since U7, and I have come to view myself as somewhat of a keen observer both of the gameplay but allso of the evolution of the warframe universe.

I loved the look and feel from day one. Still do, but the grind have allways pushed me away, then I came back.

Since the last few updates I feel I am waiting for DE to make their game into what they want it to be.

I will be here for the ride.

You've been here for 8 updates & more than a year. Of course you're a vet! One year of experience is enough to be considered that way,I guess...

I've been here since (profile says April 2013 so it may be right) and I found the reset button a while back, that is what keeps me going. That and the fact that every time something new comes out it is generally fun. Not a big fan of things going archwingish but there is still plenty of stuff to do. I mostly stay because of grind, I enjoy menial tasks that allow me to sit back in excavation and just kill things as long as I want like firefight in Halo. Now I just wish that we had a literal horde mode that just dropped us down like extermination and left us alone (no ls, no pod to defend, no excavators) until we had our fill of carnage. Then we could leave whenever we want, but until that day, I will gladly sink my time into this and my hobbies/work/family/whatever.