Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need More Slot :0

felinena

I read some post in here and I think it such a waste on those mod . It useful but No one think about use it. Most people have same mod install pattern on frame  like shield health shield restore and its no space left for other mod. 

My concept . an extra slot mod like 9 th mod will came from use forma 8 time .  Look its not a free too . You must hard work on that frame or weapon for extend 9 th slot. and same as 9 th slot came from . 10 th slot wil after you change polar on 

9 th lost and level to 30 . so use forma on it again for 10 th slot ! and cap is around 12 . and It will show a star on your frame

or that weapon its will as know as elite frame and elite weapon in party list detail !!

this is my idea. anyone agree with me. show your hand up and roll !! ~~ \(~ o ~ )/~~ back this topic up ! unite and together ! Show our power !! >:3 !

Edited by felinena

I read some post in here and I think it such a waste on those mod . It useful but No one think about use it. Most people have same mod install pattern on frame  like shield health shield restore and its no space left for other mod. 

My concept . an extra slot mod like 9 th mod will came from use forma 8 time .  Look its not a free too . You must hard work on that frame or weapon for extend 9 th slot. and same as 9 th slot came from . 10 th slot wil after you change polar on 

9 th lost and level to 30 . so use forma on it again for 10 th slot ! and cap is around 12 . and It will show a star on your frame

or that weapon its will as know as elite frame and elite weapon in party list detail !!

this is my idea. anyone agree with me. show your hand up and roll !! ~~ \(~ o ~ )/~~ back this topic up ! unite and together ! Show our power !! >:3 !

You must learn self restrain young boy...

And to contain your enthusiasm when there are adults around...

The  10 mod system was good on frames. If they wanted to solve the power creep then they could just turn that two slot into - utility only or they make a new mod group which contain the resistance-speedbost-other utility mods. 

My idea the mod system is completely broken and they need to revive the skill tree and change their concept of making enemies because they aren't smart at all to stop us only they become hard bullet sponges. 

Other hand who say powercreep - there is many many way to change the superpowerful mods and turn into moderate level mods like the useless ones or just make those useless mods viable and useful for players at least to decide I want them or not. Now nobody hands up and say yes I want that antitoxin.

First we need a change in the armor and add elemental resistances then buff those mods which needed.

Do you really think that more slots would change this? You're incredibly naive if you do. The slots would generally just be used for more of those same mods.

I think it would be interesting if there were certain weapons and frames that had extra slots, such as the Rathbone did on its initial release.

I don't think that's a good idea.

I like your idea, eventhough it's another mechanic based on farming. Maybe not so many additionnal slots, too, just 1 or 2. Those additionnal slots could be exclusive to a kind of utility mods that noone would use since, as you say, there are roughly only 3 or 4 "build" variant in this game, for any frame. Trying to be original and build with different mods for fancy gameplay is at the cost of performance (and does not please the teammates). That could be a nice incentive.

Edited by Petroglyph

We already just recent had two additional slots plus extra mod points. People just won't be satisfied until the game is even further broken by even more ridiculously OP frames.

No, we actually had a reduction in our total number of slots. From Ten to Eight. How this change affected you and what it actually was are two completely different things.

No, we actually had a reduction in our total number of slots. From Ten to Eight. How this change affected you and what it actually was are two completely different things.

Hahah, ten to eight? So I suppose you didn't use any skill mods? Number and /Usable Number/ are different. Nine to eight at worst, no matter what build you had.

I guess you could complain about losing the one, but DE could complain about you using single skill builds. (Even if some frames like Nekros aren't all that worth having the others anyways with how negatives effect things)

Also, on topic of the thread:

As much as I'd love to just have infinite mods and all that, infinite powerrrrrrrrrr, I know that just having more strength would only make stronger enemies, making certain frames less viable as they scaled worse with more mods, and required grinding just to make it to a proper level, which is.. no thanks.

I would love if there was an additional slot for one of the utility mods though, cause let's face it, no matter how buffed, most of them wouldn't be used over another mod.

Edited by NearoC

Stop being dishonest here. Technically, yes we had a reduction in slots. But effectively, we have two extra slots since we don't use up a slot for powers. So unless you used NO powers, no one can claim that they had two slots taken away. For the vast majority of people and builds this was a buff and it was only a nerf to those who chose to nerf themselves by having no abilities. 

We should get 1 open mod slot for syndicate mods (can't slot any other mod), as they are not really worth the slot space atm.

If you don't think they are worth it then you have the option not to equip them. That's the beauty of customization. If a syndicate slot were included then suddenly it becomes mandatory that everyone should have a syndicate mod. The devs would have to balance the game around the assumption that players have these mods because there is an exclusive slot for it. And why wouldn't someone have a syndicate mod if there were no sacrifice to be made to include it? Why wouldn't a Vauban include Tesla Link in their build if they had a slot for it? There's absolutely no reason not to have it now. It kills diversity and options as opposed to what people claim to be flexibility and diversity.

If we get more slots it has to be divided for specific mods.

Completely random example:

3 for powers, 3 for survivability, 3 for utility, 1 that fits any, etc. with different frames having different configurations.

Nova having 5:2:2:1, or Rhino having 3:4:2:1, and so forth.

Edited by The_Aoi_Effect

If we get more slots it has to be divided for specific mods.

Completely random example:

3 for powers, 3 for survivability, 3 for utility, 1 that fits any, etc. with different frames having different configurations.

Nova having 5:2:2:1, or Rhino having 3:4:2:1, and so forth.

How you differ between power\utility\survivability? 

Example: Vigor\Redirection\Vitality are three survivability mods. The elemental resistance ones are the same? People already doesn't use them now, don't think they'll become any popular later...