Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Unable To Deploy Extractor On Uranus And Wrong Resources Extracted Since Hotfix 15.3.2

ntyd1s

EDIT3:
From my observation...
KOJTP4p.jpg

EDIT2:
Resources extracted from most planets are not what they are supposed to be.

CvbY8WH.jpg

C3O86DH.jpg

kanJ8n9.jpg

EDIT1:

After 15.3.2, troubled node seems to have moved to Uranus.

I tried to retrieve resources from my 4 extractors, only the one on Neptune appeared as if it has never been deployed for 2 cycles in a row after hotfix 15.3.1, so I rechecked the UI and noticed that the deployment on Neptune does not actually do anything but disabling the deploy button permanently until I exit the navigation UI and reenter.

s46AljP.jpg

Deployment UI SEEMS to work as usual.

ZjGPbST.jpg

DEPLOY EXTRACTOR button grayed out but timer never shown.

6aXncR8.jpg

3 extractors shown, no 4th one on Neptune after several retries.

Edited by ntyd1s

its just me or "Kelashin" is shiny as in "you have never played this one" that wouldn't let you put an extractor

That's the Dark Sector Conflict. Those always show up as shiny. Understandable to notice that though, I've passed by planets a few times thinking I've missed a node when it's really just the Conflict. The real thing to look at though is that it says 14/14 on Missions Completed on their UI under Neptune.

Another player was having this issue! Hmm... will investigate. If anyone else is experiencing this please update this thread.

Yep. I just got the same issue even after 15.3.2 update. The 4th one refused to be deployed. The button just turned half transparent/incomplete animation just like the pic above.