Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frustrated Zareek V.6: Kubrow Wall

Zareek

thats why i dont have tall kubrows

I adore my Kubrow. He looks extremely cute, but he is also strong as hell. He has 3 forma so far, and Im close to giving him a 4th. THE AI HOWEVER, is the issue. I don't want to be forced to run around a grineer space galleon with a barking rat:

close-up-angry-chihuahua-growling-2-year

I adore my Kubrow. He looks extremely cute, but he is also strong as hell. He has 3 forma so far, and Im close to giving him a 4th. THE AI HOWEVER, is the issue. I don't want to be forced to run around a grineer space galleon with a barking rat:

close-up-angry-chihuahua-growling-2-year

my kubrows are not barking rats, but neither are friggin monster tall kubrows that block my line of sight.

You use your kubrw as a meat shield?

What is PETA doing?!

NO! My kubrow WANTS to be shot at, that's my problem! It needs to get the hell out of the way!

My opinion since shortly after Kubrows were introduced is that if a dog is in "follow player" mode and the player starts aiming their weapon, then the dog should move to a heel position opposite your camera (behind and to one side of you).

That would only solve half of it. It also blocks abilities, and you don't always aim when using them. It needs to move away from the cursor in my opinion.

Edited by Zareek

NO! My kubrow WANTS to be shot at, that's my problem! It needs to get the hell out of the way!

That would only solve half of it. It also blocks abilities, and you don't always aim when using them. It needs to move away from the cursor in my opinion.

Oh okay I didn't get it.

q15Rj4E.gif

"Bad kubrow!!"

Please teach me how to do that, sensei. -Bows-

Hm! I stopped taking disciples a long time ago...

It was part of the "teach-your-stewpid-dog-with-a-venka-who's-the-master" no jutsu, 7th arcane of the glitch... (-_-)

Edited by unknow99

Someone doesn't know who to take cover...

Unless he moves as you shift to the side, this ain't an issue. 

I have use my dog as a meatshield with no issue at all. 

this is a godsend. So brush up on your cover kills.

Are you a Rhino? Why is a Rhino on his knees in the first place or any other tough frame?

Well, i expect to use him as a shield when he's just standing there doing nothing. So portable shield is best or portable cover.

Otherwise he's being useless.

And consider he is hunched on four legs at half your height, you can stand up and he would still absorb all bullets so there is no issue here.

Besides, you can move. 

This is not Skyrim or fallout where your accomplish steps in your way constantly.