Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey, De, Do You Guys Remember This?

FATEdPondera

Let's take a trip back through nostalgia for a moment...

ohh, those were the good old days. Say, what do you think about maybe adding commentary like that to Warframe? Might spice up the farming a little bit. I think everyone loved those old call-outs, and if they don't, an option can be easily included to turn them off. Like Ordis' voice.

Heck, I think you might still have the guy who did those voice-overs lying around the offices somewhere.

Ordis is actually fitting quite good for an announcer role. You've just killed 15 enemies with one ability?

Ordis: "*glitches* Annihilated!"

This!

It should only be applicable for guns only.

Look at the post above you, i would personally like it for a chain reactions of kills, or for a set amount of hits on a melee

It makes sense in ut since its made around competitive arena pvp, since getting a killstreak going without dying was actually an achievement and it made sense with the general "blood sport" vibe. But it would be completely out of place in Warframe, a pve-centric game with the tennos being usually portrayed as the honorable and silent killer type and that follows an actual lore (sorta). If even in conclave it would feel out of place, i cant imagine how it would work in pve.

Edited by Meganin

Let's take a trip back through nostalgia for a moment...

ohh, those were the good old days. Say, what do you think about maybe adding commentary like that to Warframe? Might spice up the farming a little bit. I think everyone loved those old call-outs, and if they don't, an option can be easily included to turn them off. Like Ordis' voice.

Heck, I think you might still have the guy who did those voice-overs lying around the offices somewhere.

I missed that game.

Ordis is actually fitting quite good for an announcer role. You've just killed 15 enemies with one ability?

Ordis: "*glitches* Annihilated!"

Must it be abilities? I could go to town with the AkLex.

Also: Must it be Ordis? On syndicate missions, why not have the syndicate leaders do that. Examples:

Arbiters of Hexus: I'm impressed.

Cephalon Suda: What an interesting technique.

Steel Meridian: You're making it look easy.

The old days..... unreal tournament <3

One of the best shooters in gaming history.

Edited by AdeptJR