Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entropy Spike Still Not Working At All?

Icebreccer

• 2 weeks later...

How do we know if it is not working? 

Entropy Spike has  a .2% to occur.

.2% is 2 in 1000. 

I doubt we will be seeing an Entropy Spike proc anytime soon.

I think most people (myself included) are assuming that 0.2 is not percent but per-unit which is to say 0.2/1 (equal to 20/100 or 20%). Tough even i it is the baffling 0.2%, many people have tried maxing fire rate and ammo and bombarding a wall to get a proc without success. It could be that it only procs on impact with an enemy, but, if that's the case, well between the 1 in 500 proc and that, it better create a freaking super nova.

Seriously though, I really don't see how it could possibly be a 1/500 proc. The fact that thunderbolt is 1/3(ish) makes it unreliable and frustrating to use, this would be completely out of place.

Players need to send the message to DE that core gameplay is more important than dogs and flying and whatever else they cook up in an effort to (somehow?) grab players.  

They should also give us the old ambient music and old UI back instead of grinding the artistic integrity of their original concept into the dust.  

Players need to send the message to DE that core gameplay is more important than dogs and flying and whatever else they cook up in an effort to (somehow?) grab players.  

They should also give us the old ambient music and old UI back instead of grinding the artistic integrity of their original concept into the dust.  

RealPandemonium, I fully agree with you. But how do we make DE understand that, once and for all?

RealPandemonium, I fully agree with you. But how do we make DE understand that, once and for all?

It's kind of hard to do this, since most of the people that share this opinion tend to be mild-mannered or don't post on the forums at all while the people who get excited for the new "content" are part of a cult of opinion that has developed on the forums and are quite vocal.  I guess the best answer is to post prolifically and sensibly as much as you can. 

as far as i know, the update 15 notes have it listed as 0.1% of explosion. So i will go with the 0.2% instead of the 20% that people are claiming.

I am guessing its either 1)DE misplaced the decimal point in their coding or 2)don't want another situation with the attica and thnuderbolt

Edited by birdei

as far as i know, the update 15 notes have it listed as 0.1% of explosion. So i will go with the 0.2% instead of the 20% that people are claiming.

I am guessing its either 1)DE misplaced the decimal point in their coding or 2)don't want another situation with the attica and thnuderbolt

If they didn't want another attica, they should've thought of a different weapon augment. Even being an actual 0.1% chance, with 180% multishot, i should've witnessed an explosion after 3 days using it

Was that bug already reported in the PC Beta Bugs subforums ? If not, report it ASAP.

Maybe the recent fixes didn't manage to fix that mod in particular, or maybe the explosion chance lower than 20% is intended. I'll try to pass the word to the community managers.

It was reported several times.

Perhaps the mod is not buggy, but the value is set to ridiculously low.

Really, 0.2% chance is so questionable. If you see any bolt explodes, just go and buy a lottery ticket cause you are being soooooooo lucky.